- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- c0mputex, CitadelCraft, markrasher123, zackerykr & AssassinsKeeper, CheB440, ChazmondoReposting this plugin on other sites will result in a copyright takedown.
markrasher123 is the original creator. Thanks for the brilliant idea! (https://www.curseforge.com/members/markrasher123)
Join our Discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/MkyhcCR
Looking for old versions? Go to the original page:
Have you ever been tired of minecraft not being realistic enough? Well, Then this is the plugin for you! This plugin makes Minecraft much more realistic and adds a lot of features!
You can disable / enable most, if not all these features in the config.yml, so if you want only one of those features, be welcome.
* Realistic Building:
- - The blocks you build will fall down.
- - Blocks can be supported by logs, or by using fences. The building support shown below is not longer used, instead fences are now default.
If you place the building support it will not fall down, and then you can place regular blocks on the building support, and break the building support, and the blocks will not fall down.
This feature is used to create more "realistic" or RPG houses that look better. It also stops floating platforms!
* Custom advancements
This feature is not present in the recode. It is WIP. Use old (but unstable) versions for this feature.
- - 'Advancements' are the new 'achievements' in Minecraft 1.12.
- - There are currently 7 custom advancements.
* Immune system - completely configurable!
- - If there is a certain amount of players online, the immune system will pick a player at random and give them a cold.
- - If you have a cold or disease, you can make medicine to cure your cold.
* Weather affects player:
- - If it is raining/snowing in the minecraft world and the player doesn't have any clothes on him (armour) or is not near a torch then he will freeze to death.
- - If a player is standing near a torch when it's raining, he will feel cosy..* Player gets thirsty:
- If you don't drink you will get thirsty, and when you are really thirsty you will start to take damage every couple of minutes, you can drink from a bottle you get when you spawn. You can refill that bottle.
* Chopping down trees is now more realistic:
* Minecraft stats:
- - This plugin disables chopping down trees with your bare hands (you can disable this in the config).
- - When you chop down a tree without an axe, you will only get 1 wood.
- - If you chop down a tree with an axe you have a chance to get 3 wood/2 wood/1 wood/or nothing.
- If you write /mystats it will show you your stats, example:
The name and the age is randomly generated, you can disable this.
* Fatigue system:
- When the players mine blocks, break blocks, and does certain actions, his fatigue goes up. The limit is 250. When a player's fatigue reaches 250, the player can't perform certain actions, like breaking a block or placing a block.... Until he gets some sleep in a nice and comfortable bed!
* Armour weight system:
* Broken Bones:
- - Your speed is set by the amount of armour you have, so if you have all diamond armour you will move really slow, and if you have all leather armour you will move at a regular speed.
- If you fall from a high place you will probably break your bones. When your bones are broken, you will move slower, until they are healed again. The time it takes for the bones to heal depends on how high the fall was.. You can instantly heal your bones by using a bandage you can create like this:
Right click to use. Won't work if stacked(?).
- When you walk you will leave a trail behind you, it works like this: when you stand on a block you have a 1/4 chance on turning that block into dirt if it's grass, and sandstone if it's sand...
* Enchanted arrows light a fire:
- When you shoot an arrow with an enchantment of fire, the arrow will light a fire where it hits:
More features to come....
- - /mcrealistic === Description: Default command.
- - /mcrealistic info === Description: Display info about the plugin.
- - /mcrealistic <item> <amount> === Description: Give yourself an item with a set amount. Example: /mcr medicine 2.
- - /mystats === Description: View your stats.
- - /fatigue === Description: View your fatigue.
- - /thirst === Description: View your thirst.
- - mcr.mystats === Description: Permission for the command /mystats.
- - mcr.fatigue === Description: Permission for the command /fatigue.
- - mcr.thirst === Description: Permission for the command /thirst.
- - mcr.item.give === Description: Permission for the command /mcrealistic <item> <amount>.
- - mcr.getcold === Description: Permission to get a cold.
- The plugin is very customizable, Here is the config.yml:
# MCRealistic-2 Properties:
# Here you define which worlds you enable.
# This option defines whether the player should be affected by the weather. Default true.
# This option defines whether thirst is enabled. Default true.
# Whether the hunger message should be shown. Default true.
# Whether the cozy message should be shown. Default true.
# Whether the hurt message would be shown. Default true.
# This option defines whether the player should be affected by weight.
# This option defines whether blocks will fall.
Allow Fatigue: true
Allow Chop Down Trees With Hands: false
Trees have random number of drops: true
Allow /mystats: true
Allow /fatigue: true
Allow /thirst: true
Spawn with items: true
Allow Enchanted Arrow: true
Not Tired: '&aI don''t feel tired anymore..'
Too Tired: '&cI''m too tired to do that'
Tired: '&cI am tired...'
Very Tired: '&cI am very tired... I should get some sleep.'
No Hand Chop: '&cYou can''t chop down trees with your hands!'
Not Thirsty: '&aI''m not thirsty anymore!'
Little Thirsty: I am a little thirsty...
Getting Thirsty: '&cI am getting thirsty...'
Really Thirsty: '&c&l&nI am really thirsty.. I should drink some water.'
Cozy: '&2I feel cozy..'
Cold: '&c&nI am cold, I should wear some clothes. (Armour)'
Hurt: '&c&lI am hurt!'
Hungry: '&c&lI am hungry! I should really eat something...'
Should_Sleep: '&cI should sleep in that bed...'
Used_Bandage: '&aYou used a bandage, your legs healed!'
The review section is not a place to report bugs. You will get NO support if you leave a review because of a bug.
MCRealistic 2 (MCRealisticPlus) | Recoded! 2.0.3
A continued version of markrasher123's MCRealistic! Become realistic in minecraft!