- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12No longer supports 1.8.8
This plugin still has a lot of awesome features to be added!Gifs:
Thank you list (Donators of 5$+):
(If you have a server and want it to be displayed please message me with your PayPal email and server IP)
Setting up an arena:
- /rkl arena create [Name] - Do this where you want the ball to spawn
- /rkl arena setTeamSpawns [ArenaName]
- Use the items given to set the spawns of each team. Set as many as you want. To do this, stand and look in the direction you want the player to be spawned in and click.
- /rkl arena setGoalRegions [ArenaName]
- Use the items given to set the goal regions (if the ball enters this area it will count as a goal). To do this fly to 1 corner of the goal and click and then fly to the opposite corner and do the same.
- /rkl arena setBoosterSpawns [arenaName]
- Much like the team spawn items fly to the location and face the direction you want the boosters to spawn in and click.
- Although /rkl arena setGoalAuraRegions are currently disabled. You will need to add them. These go in the two corners of the goal face.
- Your arena is now playable. Use /rkl join [arenaName] or set a sign up using the information above!
(None, if you've made one message me the link!)
Milestones:Placeholders list:Code (Text):Command - - Permission
/rkl - - N/a
/rkl join [arena] - - rkl.join
Joins the arena specified
/rkl stats - - N/A
Allows the player to view their stats.
/rkl spawnboost - - rkl.spawnboost
Spawns 10 units of booster fuel at your location
/rkl config reload [arenaName] - - rkl.admin
Reload your selected config
/rkl spawnball - - rkl.spawnball
Spawns a ball at your location
/rkl arena - - rkl.admin
Main arena Command
/rkl arena options - - rkl.admin
Shows the arena options
/rkl arena hub - - rkl.admin
Sets the hub players will teleport back to after a match
/rkl arena create [arenaName] - - rkl.admin
Creates an arena
/rkl arena setGoalRegions [arenaName] - - rkl.admin
Gives you items to set the goal regions
/rkl arena setTeamSpawns [arenaName] - - rkl.admin
Gives you items to set team spawns
/rkl arena setBoosterSpawns [arenaName] - - rkl.admin
Gives you items to set booster spawns
[amount] - Half of the total players in game.
[arenaName] - Name of the arena the players are playing in.
[scoringTeam] - Name of the team that scored a goal.
- 100 downloads - 18/09/17
- 250 downloads
- 500 downloads
- 1,000 downloads
- 5,000 downloads
- 10,000 downloads(???)
MCRL - Rocket League VT-1.5
Play the popular video game "ROCKET LEAGUE" in MineCraft!