- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/fhebuterne/McScanKtMcScanKtMcScanKt is an external software for analyzing a minecraft map and to show items with a custom name and / or custom lore to do a ranking with html output.
This project use Kotlin (typesafe and modern language).
- Java 11
java -jar McScanKt-1.0.0.jar --help
--worldFolder or -w ./path/to/world : Analyze Minecraft map
--regionFile or -r ./path/to/region.mca : Analyze one region file
--playerData or -p ./path/to/player.dat : Analyze one player file
To configure external storage or others options, please check Wiki section.
After analyzing the data on the world, region or players, mcscankt will produce a folder with the html results, items with a custom name or / and custom lores are sorted in descending order (largest to smallest).
Now, you could check what custom items is more present, in futur release i will add all locations and uuid on output (already present in software counter and in mongodb storage).
On my test server with new map, i have added some items in my inventory and in chest here the results :
Don't forget to read wiki and README page before ask questions.
Analyzed elements and supported minecraft versions ?
Please check README on github page to have all informations
- Add compatibility with older versions.
- Add others database storage type like MySQL.
- Add multiples options to add some filters (minimal item counter, filter by item id, name etc...).
- Add multiples output system in addition to html (colored console, disabled output, etc..).
- Add more information on output (location, uuid inventories)
- Add more unit test and integration test.
- Community suggestion ?
Copyright notice - FlatIcon
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com