MCTowns is a powerful way to manage towns.
- Create Towns, assign them Territories, and let mayors divide them up into Plots on their own.
- WorldEdit backend means you can use WorldEdit CUI and all of your favorite WorldEdit commands to create regions of any size and shape
- WorldGuard backend means lightning-fast performance and rock-solid stability
- Mayors can restrict town membership to only people they invite, or open it up to anyone who can afford a plot
- Saves you time and reduces the workload on your moderators!
- Mayors can manage regions within Territories that have been assigned to them
- No need to ask a mod every time someone wants to join your town, or you need a new plot created.
- Email [email protected]. I will always respond to these.
- Send me a PM on . I will probably respond to these.
- Post a comment here. I'll probably respond to this.
The wiki is a great place to find comprehensive documentation.
- /mct -used for adding and deleting towns, querying basic info, etc
- /town -used to manage towns, including inviting players and adding territories
- /territory -used to manage territories, including adding plots
- /plot -used to manage plots, including adding players to plots
MCTowns tracks some stats about who uses it. They're primarily for me to feel good about myself when I see people are actually using what I make.
MCTowns uses MCStats. To learn what is collected and how to opt-out of collection, see the following official MCStats page:
Donate with Bitcoins: 1PYEc82xEK1A3jCsYTAZ7mnS9t34Et9bYh
Everything on these pages and associated wikis is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Project Logo courtesy of th3cleaner_mcserver.