- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Japanese, English
This is a Spigot plugin that allows you to publish a server without opening ports. It works with Paper / Bukkit / Spigot etc. Cannot be used for vanilla servers or mod servers.
How to Use
Volunteers introduced us!(Japanese) https://mcpoteton.com/mcplugin/nohitcc-mctp
- Put the downloaded jar file into the plugins folder.
- The first boot requires a reboot to generate Config.
- After rebooting, the IP displayed in the console will be the IP address and port number to connect to.
Q and A
- mctp.lunac.xyz - Singapore(Suspended)
What do you mean there are only a few relay server locations?
We're keeping it at a small profit. If you want more locations, please make a donation.
I'm getting an unstable connection. Can you please do something about it?
You need to thank you for offering this for free.
If you have money, donate it to strengthen the relay server.
Please do not post your requests in the comments section.