Please refrain from reporting issues in reviews.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- GladUrBad (Main Dev), frep (Contributor) , Tecnio (Contributor), Elevated (Contributor), retrooper (PacketEvents Dev), Sms_Gamer (Contributor), funkemunky (Contributor)
You can join the discord server to report any issues you encounter.
Medusa is a simple, free, open-source anti-cheat solution for 1.7-1.12.2 servers (1.9+ support still experimental). Because of this anti-cheat being open sourced, you can modify Medusa to fit your needs better, however you cannot resell Medusa or any of its code for commercial purposes.
(Compatible but experimental)
Medusa is licensed under the GPLv3 License.
Basic support is offered for Medusa Anticheat here.
- AimAssist (7 checks)
- Autoclicker (4 checks)
- Killaura (5 checks)
- Hitboxes/Reach (3 checks)
- Velocity (2 checks)
- Fly/NoFall (3 checks)
- Jesus (2 checks)
- Motion (4 checks)
- Speed (3 checks)
- FastClimb (1 check)
- Protocol (10 checks)
- Hand/Interaction (3 checks)
- Scaffold (1 check)
- Timer (3 checks)
- medusa.alerts - Allows you to see alerts when players cheat.
- medusa.logs - Allows you to see session logs for the player.
- medusa.commands - Allows you to run commands.
Simply download the Medusa.jar file by clicking the download button on this page, and drag it into your server "plugins" folder, then start your server.
- Medusa may not work properly if you reload the plugin.
Medusa AntiCheat | Fast and Reliable Detections | 3.2 Reach Detection v1.5.5
Free | Open Source | Effective | Quick Detection | 1.7-1.12.2
- False positive fixes/bug fixes. Jan 21, 2021
- Added compatibility option for some legacy Spigots. Jan 19, 2021
- False positive fixes/bug fixes and new checks. Jan 19, 2021