- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Note: This plugin only works on 1.13+, but can be repatched to other versions. PM me if you need an earlier version.
MeltDown allows you to place armor and tools into a furnace, and receive the ingots used to craft
The amount of ingots received is proportional to how much durability is left on the item
Just drop the MeltDown.jar file into your plugins folder then restart your server
- There are no commands or permissions to work with
All diamond armor -> Diamonds
All diamond tools -> Diamonds
All iron armor -> Iron Ingots
All iron tools -> Iron Ingots
All gold armor -> Gold Ingots
All gold tools -> Gold Ingots
Shears -> Iron Ingots
Minecarts -> Iron Ingots
Iron doors -> Iron Ingots
Iron Trapdoor -> Iron Ingots
Poisonous potato -> Charcoal
Rotten Flesh -> Leather
Iron Bars -> Iron Nuggets
***Melting down iron bars does not return the exact amount of ingots required to craft them. This is because the 6 ingots to 16 bars crafting ratio is not an even number, so I had to round down so as to avoid giving more iron back than required to craft the bars, which enables duping.
Melt Down 1.15c
Melt Down allows you to melt your tools and armor back into the ingots used to make them!
Sweet, thank you for making it, it's great.
But would it be possible for you to add a config file to set the base % yield of each item and an option to smelt the metals into nuggets to more accurately give the intended amount of metal? Also, an option whether the plugin should round the items down or up or normal for each types(optional, not a very important feature)?
1) I wanna set that the max amount of resources you can get from diamond items to 1/3, so max 1 diamond from a diamond pickaxe.
If he puts the pickaxe into the smelter, it'd give you 1 diamond if you had more than 50% of durability, and no diamonds if you had less than 50% durability. No diamonds for hoes and shovels, max 2 diamonds from the chestplate (rounded down) etc. All of this to basicly nerf the villager trading.
2) I wanna set the iron items max iron yield to 1/2 in iron nuggets, so that an iron chestplate that needs 8 ingots to make with 100% durability will yield 36 nuggets (equivalent to 4 ingots), an item with 34% durability will yield 12 (rounded down from 12,24) nuggets (equivalent of 1,36 iron ingots)
Thank you kindly for any response!