"Let's get rid of that ugly /clearchat... Introducing "MessageRemover""What does it do?
Players with the permission "messageremover.removemessage" will get see a button ([X]) behind every message they receive, if they click the button it will remove that message for everyone on the server!
Players with the permission "messageremover.seeremovedmessage" will see the removed message when they hover over the <message removed> message in their chatbox.
How does it work?
See the original message:
- server-software-warning - logs a warning if server software other than Spigot or Bukkit is used.
- max-recorded-messages - how many messages it keeps in memory. (min: 20)
- player-messages-only - whether it should only make player sent messages removeable with the [X] button.
- credits-message-on-command - let's you disable the credits message if you enter the /removemessage command without arguments.
- /removemessage hash <arguments (number)...> - Removes specific messages (called by clicking [X]).
- /removemessage player <arguments (player names)...> - Removes all the players' messages.
- /removemessage contains <arguments (arguments (text)...> - Removes all the messages that contain the arguments.
- messageremover.removemessage - Be able to see the [X] buttons!
- messageremover.seeremovedmessage - Hover over "<message removed>" to see the original message!
- messageremover.* - All the above listed permissions in 1!
In order for this plugin to work you need to have ProtocolLib installed on your server, download it here!
Even though this resource is pretty complex, I decided to make it a non-premium resource. So if you like this plugin and would like to give this poor student a small donation, click the donate button!
MessageRemover let's admins remove messages by clicking the [X] behind the message.