- Source Code:
MicroLib is a resource for developers. It's a library of Java code containing a bunch of useful methods and classes which will make plugin development faster, easier and cleaner.
Server owners won't even notice MicroLib's presence as it only runs code when a developer's plugin asks for it. No repeating tasks, no metrics, nothing but code for other plugins to utilise!
Developers are recommended to shade it in their plugins using Maven - this makes it so that users installing their plugin don't have to install MicroLib alongside it (no dependency!). Otherwise, server owners will need to install MicroLib in their plugins folder, which does have the advantage of a lower file size for the plugin utilising it (especially premium plugins).
Server owners: You can install this resource into your /plugins/ folder, although it won't actually do anything other than allow other plugins to access it if need be.
- Discord Server (chat with other server owners, ask for help)
- Documentation (installation, commands, permissions, configuration, integration in your plugins)
- Source Code
- Development to-do list
- Doesn't do any stupid things in the background to slow down your server. Just sits there and does what other plugins want it to do!
- Various useful Java classes for plugin developers:
- Get/set the prefix. Set the prefix once and forget it.
- Removes the white [PluginName] prefix.
- Can log messages without a prefix.
- Messages are logged with colour.
- An object that contains all the necessary variables and methods to store and play sounds
- An object that contains all the necessary variables and methods to store and play titles
- Easy management of YAML configuration files!
- Create item stack objects in a single line of code
- Check if the player in a PlayerMoveEvent moved their X, Y and/or Z coordinate.
- Check if the player in a PlayerMoveEvent moved a full X, Y and/or Z coordinate.
- For plugins that need to run heavier code on PlayerMoveEvent, this class can be used to increase the server's performance by not running the heavy code when a player just decided to move their head a smidge.
- Simple colorize method (translates '&' color codes, e.g. '&4' = dark red).
- This is the UpdateChecker class from the Wiki that has been slightly adapted.
- Asynchronous (won't freeze the server whilst it checks)
- Please note that this class only works on Minecraft servers version 1.11.x and newer.
- ...and more, go check out the repository
I only provide technical support on the ArcanePlugins Discord Server.
Please ensure that you have read the documentation before asking for help.
For the generous lads out there that wish to donate - I've got a Patreon page (which gives Discord benefits) and also a PayPal page.
I'm a senior high school student, so finding the time and money to develop these resources is not easy. Making plugins that other server owners and their users can enjoy is just a hobby, and it takes a considerable chunk out of my free time - it's just the nature of my high standards for every resource I post, free and premium.
If you would be willing to support me in this endeavor (for it makes very little return to me), as little or as much as you want, it would really mean so much to me.
If you are unable to donate, 5 star reviews and kind comments are enough to put a smile on my face and keep me motivated to do this.
Any support from you will positively impact all of the server owners who are using my resources in whatever capacity.
Thank you so much.
A big thank-you to all of the contributors of the resource!
- ...none yet.
Licensed under the MIT License. By using MicroLib, you agree to the license.
I really appreciate feedback and criticism so I know if MicroLib is heading in the right direction.
However, do not use the reviews section as means to get support. There's a discord server for that!