- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/dnyferguson/MineableSpawnersNotice: Although the plugin works flawlessly for most, if you have an issue and report it, it might take a while to get looked at as I have a very busy schedule.
This plugin allows players to mine and drop spawners, receive them via command and more!
- Define if users can mine spawners.
- Change spawner types using /spawner (type).
- Give spawners to players using /spawnergive (player) (type) (amount).
- Disable spawner renaming in anvils.
- Define if users can change spawner types using spawn eggs.
- & more!
- /spawnergive (player) (type) (amount)
- /spawner (type)
- mineablespawners.give - Access to /spawnergive
- mineablespawners.spawner - Access to /spawner
- mineablespawners.spawner.(type) - Access to a specific type of mob in /spawner. Only applicable if require-individual-permission is set to true in the config.
- mineablespawners.break - Permission to mine a spawner
- mineablespawners.nosilk - Bypass the silk touch requirement when mining spawners.
- mineablespawners.eggchange - Ability to change spawners by right clicking them with spawn eggs.
- mineablespawners.eggchange.(type) - Access to specific types of mobs when using spawn eggs to change spawner types.
Everything is configurable and explained in the configuration file!
Please report issues in the plugin thread or via github issues. Ratings are not meant to be used for feature requests and bug reports and will be ignored if used as such.
MineableSpawners [1.13-1.14 silkspawners with extras] 2.0.8
Silk touch, change and give spawners
A silk touch spawner plugin that presently works correctly on 1.14+, and one of the only ones around, in my hours of testing and looking around for one. It will indeed do exactly what it says on the tin, in comparison to many that do not. However, there was one small deal breaker, at least for me.
It's what spawners are named when collected. The item name contains gray brackets, such as, [Pig Spawner]. This wasn't configurable, and the only thing you could adjust name wise was the color of the mob name.
Sadly, I value presentation and aesthetics quite heavily and this wouldn't do for my gated community that I try to polish to near perfection for my members. This plugin does work though, and if you don't mind not being able alter how it handles names, it's a good pick for 1.14+
One small thing I noticed was the option to prevent renaming spawners in anvils, and in the config file, it states in a comment "this prevents them from changing their types". I don't know about you, but as far as I'm aware there's no reason for it to work like that? At least, I'm pretty sure spawners can exist just fine as items with whatever mob type you could want via nbt data, without relying on item names. Just an oddity I noticed.