- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin allows players to mine and drop spawners, receive them via command and more!
Latest version (for 1.17+) is compiled on java 16 so you might need to update your java to run this plugin since starting 1.17 spigot requires java 16. If you are running an older server version you can just use https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...ers-alternative.59921/download?version=392399
Available on minehut at https://shop.minehut.com/products/mineablespawners
Commands: Main command "/mineablespawners" or "ms"
- Define if users can mine spawners.
- Change spawner types using /spawner (type).
- Give spawners to players using /spawnergive (player) (type) (amount).
- Disable spawner renaming in anvils.
- Define if users can change spawner types using spawn eggs.
- & more!
- "/ms give <player> <type> <amount>" => Give a player spawners.
- "/ms set <mob>" => Set a spawner type by looking at it.
- "/ms types" => List all available types.
- "/ms reload" => Reload the configuration.
- "mineablespawners.give" => Access to /ms give
- "mineablespawners.set" => Access to /ms set
- "mineablespawners.set.(type)" => Access to a specific type of mob in /spawner. Only applicable if require-individual-permission is set to true in the config.
- "mineablespawners.mine" => Permission to mine a spawner.
- "mineablespawners.mine.<type>" => Permission to mine a specific type of spawner.
- "mineablespawners.nosilk" => Bypass the silk touch requirement when mining spawners.
- "mineablespawners.eggchange" => Ability to change spawners by right clicking them with spawn eggs.
- "mineablespawners.eggchange.<type>" => Access to specific types of mobs when using spawn eggs to change spawner types.
- "mineablespawners.types" => List available entity types.
- "mineablespawners.bypass" => Bypass spawner placing/mining requirements.
- Optional: Vault [https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vault] and a compatible economy plugin like Essentials for the economy features.
We use bStats to collect anonymous metrics (only grabs stuff like playercount, java version, server version and such). This helps me get some information about how used my plugin is and keeps me motivated. If you wish to turn it off you can in ./plugins/bStats/config.yml
MineableSpawners [1.8-1.18+ SilkSpawners Alternative] 3.1.3
Silk touch, change and give spawners