- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Hello, I'm w67clement and I am presenting today my bukkit plugin, MineAPI! First off all, I present my excuses for my bad English (I'm French).
MineAPI will allow you to bypass the restrictions from the Bukkit API and make use of the packet far easier. In addition MineAPI was thought to be user-friendly.
In short, MineAPI will be very useful for many of you!
WARNING: The plugin compile with JDK 8! Why? Java 8 add more and good features, if you can't have Java 8, CHANGE HOST.
For view and download the latest build, it is on drone.io!
Send a simple title:
fadein, stay, fadeout are expressed in tick. Title and SubTitle are the displayed text.Code (Text):MineAPI.getNmsManager().getTitle("Title",
"Subtitle", fadein, stay, fadeout).send(player);
Send a simple action bar:
You can also send an fake explosion, an fake WorldBorder, an FancyMessage, header and footer for tablist!Code (Text):MineAPI.getNmsManager().getActionBarMessage("A simple message that is displayed in the ActionBar").send(player);
MineAPI Event also has a system that engages when a packet is sent, to use will require implement a class of PacketListener and, for example to engage the Event when a Title is sent by the server: view the past.
For registre event use this code in method onEnable:
PacketListener: The Object whose class implements PacketListener Plugin: Main class of your plugin.Code (Text):MineAPI.registerPacketListener(PacketListener, Plugin);
For more example visit my Github!
- /AdvancedVersion: This command will allow you to see better information on the version of your server.
- /MineAPI: This command is the primary command of the plugin! It lets you see information about a MineAPI module and see the list of modules MineAPI!
- mineapi.*: Regroup the all permissions of this plugin.
- mineapi.update_notifications: Allow the player to recieve the update's notifications of MineAPI when he connects.
- mineapi.cmd.*: Regroup the all permissions of MineAPI's commands. mineapi.cmd.mineapi: Permission of the primary MineAPI's command. (/MineAPI)
- mineapi.cmd.advancedversion: Permission of "/AdvancedVersion" command.
MineAPI offers the possibility to create modules, these modules will add new possibility to API of MineAPI!
Module's tutorials: Coming soon!
MineAPI use Metrics!
For more statistics: click this
This plugin was compatible with CraftBukkit/Spigot version 1.9 to 1.9.2
(Soon 1.9.4 and 1.10
Plugins using MineAPI
- [FR] SpeedCraft (speedcraft.omgcraft.fr)
Enjoy with this plugin!
Thank for the 500 downloads!
MineAPI, use a different nms' class and more!