- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The code is absolutely disgusting and not up to my current standard. I will be recoding this as a Premium resource in the near future.
Minecord; makes a bridge between Minecraft and Discord. Included are staff utensils.
- Free and open source
- Extremely customisable
- Enable/disable features
- Forward server HelpOPs to Discord
- Forward server Reports to Discord
- Check server statistics from Discord
- Broadcast to the server from Discord
- Ticks per second
- Average server ping
- Online count
- Online player list
- More coming soon!
Installation is currently quite of a hassle.
- Drag the .jar into your plugins folder.
- Reload the server.
- Create a Discord guild, or use an existing one.
- Now, follow these steps: http://pastebin.com/Wm9grLNg
- Open the config.yml, and add the token which we got ^^.
- Now, get the required text channel IDs. http://pastebin.com/5mbCSpZF
- In your config.yml, set the IDs to the ones you got ^^.
- Save your config, and restart your server.
- You should now see that the bot is online.
/helpop <message> - Sends a HelpOP to Discord.
/report <player> <reason> - Sends a Report to Discord.
Both permissions can be changed in the config.
If you prefix is "-", help would be "-help".
If it is ":", help would be ":help" etc. The default commands are:
-help - Shows help.
-say <message> - Broadcast to Minecraft. Color codes work.
-tps - Shows the TPS.
-ping - Shows the average ping.
-online - Shows how many players are online.
-onlinelist - Shows a list of the players online.
-shutdown - Shuts down the bot.
- Add more commands.
Since I am a noob, I have not yet figured out how to use Github.
The source code is coming ASAP.
The Discord API used is JDA: https://github.com/DV8FromTheWorld/JDA
Either send me a PM, a message in the discussion, or join the support Discord channel: https://discord.gg/SjSjpUp
Please suggest new commands and features.
If you have any problems, read through the instructions again to make sure that you did everything correctly. Instead of giving a bad review, please send me the problem and I can see if I/you can fix it.