- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A Powerful Way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord
Configurable, Simple, Easy
Supports: BukkitAPI 1.8 - 1.12 | Previous Version: MineCordBot 2.1.0 | Current Version: MineCordBot 2.1.4
Announcement: All previous version of Minecordbot does not support Discord's new category system. Use Minecordbot v2.1.0 or later versions.
You can also...
- MCBSync™, an account sync system.
- Simple and Lightweight Installation
- Intuitive command usage
- Fully Configurable
- Multiple channel binds
- Cross-server command execution
- Localized in several language
- Works with various other chat plugins
- Sleek command response interface
- Tab auto-completion for in-game mentions
- Four levels of permissions
- Fun commands
Check out Auri - A Discord MusicBot that you can run on your Minecraft server, VPS, and local machine.
Join the Discord - Talk with the developers and other server admins.
Minecordbot relies on some third-party applications to provide certain functions. Full licenses are available in the /libs/licenses/ directory of the source code archives and in the repository in .txt format.
A powerful way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord