- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Polish, German, Romanian, French, and PirateFeatures:
A Powerful Way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord
Configurable, Simple, Easy
Supports: BukkitAPI 1.8 - 1.12 | Previous Version: MineCordBot 2.2.4 | Current Version: MineCordBot 2.2.5
You can also...
- MCBSync™, an account sync system.
- Simple and Lightweight Installation
- Intuitive command usage
- Fully Configurable
- Multiple channel binds
- Cross-server command execution
- Localized in several language
- Works with various other chat plugins
- Localized in English, Polish, German, Romanian, French and Pirate *YARRRR!*
- Sleek command response interface
- Tab auto-completion for in-game mentions
- Four levels of permissions
- Fun commands
Check out Auri - A Discord MusicBot that you can run on your Minecraft server, VPS, and local machine.
Join the Discord - Talk with the developers and other server admins.
You can donate - to support me and buy me a cup of coffee to keep me working
Minecordbot relies on some third-party applications to provide certain functions. Full licenses are available in the /libs/licenses/ directory of the source code archives and in the repository in .txt format.
A powerful way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord
Great plugin, useful dev. Any issues are swiftly fixed, support available through Spigot and Discord if you're struggling with the setup which has been made a lot easier to understand in this version.
Dev is friendly and open to any and all ideas, I asked for a way for my own dev to hook into his plugin to run broadcasts on Discord, that get sent in-game via specific events and he added it into the very next version.
Would highly recommend this plugin to anyone looking to integrate your Minecraft and Discord chat, even if you just want a way to spy on chat via a private channel.
Lots of additions being worked on, I look forward to the future of this plugin and the things you will be able to do.