- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Polish, German, Romanian, French, and PirateFeatures:
A Powerful Way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord
Configurable, Simple, Easy
Supports: BukkitAPI 1.8 - 1.12 | Previous Version: MineCordBot 2.2.4 | Current Version: MineCordBot 2.2.5
You can also...
- MCBSync™, an account sync system.
- Simple and Lightweight Installation
- Intuitive command usage
- Fully Configurable
- Multiple channel binds
- Cross-server command execution
- Localized in several language
- Works with various other chat plugins
- Localized in English, Polish, German, Romanian, French and Pirate *YARRRR!*
- Sleek command response interface
- Tab auto-completion for in-game mentions
- Four levels of permissions
- Fun commands
Check out Auri - A Discord MusicBot that you can run on your Minecraft server, VPS, and local machine.
Join the Discord - Talk with the developers and other server admins.
You can donate - to support me and buy me a cup of coffee to keep me working
Minecordbot relies on some third-party applications to provide certain functions. Full licenses are available in the /libs/licenses/ directory of the source code archives and in the repository in .txt format.
A powerful way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord