Updated Discord lib in an attempt to fix an HTTP error.
A powerful way to Bridge Minecraft and Discord
BadBones69 likes this.
- VentureChat support.
- New diagnostic discord command.
- Server start and shutdown broadcast. Configure in BroadcastConfig.
- Ability to personalize the language used by the bot.
- To use, modify the custom.yml file. You will need to set your localization in BotConfig to 'custom'.
MrHumblePie likes this.
- Added Diagnostic module in plugin framework.
Made with ❤️ by CyR1en and the various Minecordbot contributors
Changes in relation to v2.1.4
This list was compiled based on the beta changelogs. Some improvements, additions, or fixes may be missing from this list.
As always, please report bugs to our GitHub issue tracker and feel free to join us on our Discord for development insight, help, or general fun.
Key: D - Discord, MC - Minecraft, Sync - MCBSync, Opt - General Optimization...
- Made eval embed response even better.
- Asserted ListCommand so it won't give out NullPointerExceptions.
Fix and added security
- Fixed mcMMO listener and added the check that i forgot to add.
Jinxed likes this.
- Removed "join" and "quit" outputs.
- Removed saved channels output.
man that was tiring
- New and fresh configuration system.
- Segmented configuration for organization.
- Informative comments for each configuration node.
- A lot more configuration nodes for more customization.
- Mod channel is now very configurable.
- Safer broadcasting by checking if the broadcast is private....
At last, an update.
- Account Sync is now available!
- Sophisticated authentication algorithms, data struct, etc.
- Interactive sync process.
- Be able to dispatch Minecraft commands as your actual in game user*
Better Hooks & Integrations
- New hook algorithm.
- mcMMO integration.
- Essential HelpOp is now linked...
Same old 2.0.6 but fixed pl.yml
This isn't even my final form! Oh wait, yes it is...
2.0.6 is OUT, people! Get it while it's hot!
Changes Since 2.0.5
- Removed Imagesearch
- Removed because of redundancy.
- Can Change the Command Trigger for Discord, From Discord
- You no longer have to go through the configuration file!
- Run ,st or ,settrigger to change the command trigger
- Reimplemented the Shutdown Command...
- Removed Imagesearch
Page 1 of 3