This plugin was inspired by GeorgeNotFound (video: ).
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /enablebdc <playername>
This is used to activate the "Bedrock challenge", the point of this plugin, for the player that is entered in as the 1st parameter. This one only activates the "Bedrock challenge" for just one player. You can't activate this "Bedrock challenge" for multiple players using the command this way.
- /enablebdc all
This is used to activate the "Bedrock challenge" for all players in your world.
This one is used to deactivate the "Bedrock challenge". This one does not take parameters.
How it works:
- As soon as you pass in the /enablebdc command, every block, that the player was entered in with the command looks at, within a 20 block radius turns into bedrock.
- Some blocks will not change to bedrock when you look at them. These blocks are part of a list of blocks that are exempt/can't be turned into bedrock when you look at them for one reason or the other (for eg, End portal frame blocks because they're essential for going to the end, Dragon egg because there's only one per world). The only blocks that are currently exempt from this/part of this list are end portal frame blocks and the dragon egg.
- All blocks that are one block away from the player's current position on the x, y and z axis will not be turned into bedrock when looked at.
Contact me on Discord @dependable, have a nice day#0504 if there are any problems or issues.
Minecraft, but every block you look at turns into bedrock plugin 1.2
A recreation of the Minecraft but every block you look at turns into bedrock by GeorgeNotFound
- Brand new mechanic and command descriptions [v1.2] Aug 29, 2020
- Command descriptions [v1.1.1] Aug 28, 2020
- New ability to activate the challenge for ALL players. Aug 27, 2020