- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- HesskyA plugin that performs a simple task, sending a fact to the player. Every 5 minutes it broadcasts a fact (configurable). Interacting with a Book of Facts you can get a random fact (or by doing /facts). The recipe for the Book of Facts is below.
COMMANDThe command /Facts (/fcs), when executed, gives you one out of 50 random facts. You can also add, remove, change the facts.
The second command, /tiers, will show you what color the tiers are, they can be Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary.
Command /MCFactsReload (/MCFactsrl) reloads the config of the plugin. Now you don't have to reload the server just because you made changes to the config.
WHY TO DOWNLOADExcellent question!
Just think for a while... This plugin doesn't change many features of Minecraft. Just a small feature that will not affect your gameplay. You can also rate this, and please do.
1. Install the plugin.
2. Open your server plugins folder.
3. Put the MCFacts.jar file in the plugins folder.
4. Reload the server and have fun.
SUPPORTDiscord server: https://discord.gg/YyhJgREMyf
Minecraft Facts 2.5
Random Minecraft Facts!