- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Manhunt plugin 1.16.4. When you join the world, you will spawn with a compass. /hunt <player> to start the game, your compass will track the hunted player. It does not track in the nether as of now but I may be able to have it do that sometime in the future. You can also use /setup to set the time to day and give all players full health and hunger.
- Respawn with compass when you die
- You can change the hunted player at any time. The hunted player's compass will get removed and the hunter's compass will get added back.
- Only players with op on the server can use /hunt
- If you type a name of player that's not online or doesn't exist, it will send you a custom error and the game won't break.
- /setup sets time to day and give all players full health and hunger.