A simple bukkit plugin to play midi and generate noteblock structure in your minecraft server!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Can use without any client mods or resouce packs.
- Can generate redstone noteblock structure
- Can play directly to players or on noteblock.
- Can map notes to several instruments, creating a wide note range from A0 to C7(1.8+)or even A0 to C9(1.12+), nearly all midi notes are supported in 1.12+(midi supports from A0 to G#9).
- Also compatible with Piano+ resource pack, creating a note range from C1 to C7, only thing to do is to set config item "universal" in "plugin.yml" to false.
- Can play midi directly without preprocessing with any other applications, simple to use and make great fun.
- Install this plugin in your minecraft server's plugins folder(Server Directory/plugins/). make sure your server supports bukkit!
- Start server, wait before fully loaded and generates a folder named "MCMIDI".
- Place your midi music files inside MCMIDI folder.
- Use"/mcmidi load foo.mid" to load foo.mid into memory before first play.
- After loading,you can use "/mcmidi play foo.mid <player>" to play midi for a player or "/mcmidi play foo.mid" to play for yourself.
- For more options, enter "/mcmidi" for help
- Server tps may affect play speed.
- Midi files that are too fast may have some notes lost, the smallest time unit is a minecraft tick(50ms), notes closer than this may be considered as notes at the same moment.
- The velocity,pressure or volume of a single key would not be considered as there's no way to present this in minecraft.
- Only midi speed change message and key on messages would take effect.
- generating structure may cause performance issues. There's no undo, so be careful!
- structure width must larger than 16, you can calculate a approxmate value by lengthInTicks*3(cell width)/250(height).