- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- nickreesdev (me)Minecraft MKK
A nice game of "Marry, Kiss, Kill" brought into Minecraft.
Once the plugin is loaded onto your Minecraft server, you can run /mkk setup (make sure you have the permission "mkk.setup" or you are an operator). The setup command will allow you to type three names in three different chat messages to where players will then be able to decide who they want to marry, kiss, and kill. When this easy setup process is complete, a message will be shown to all players with the three different choices. Players can then either run "/mkk respond" or they can click the green "[RESPOND]" button on the message. This will ask them who they want to marry, kiss, and kill. After the player gives their answers, a message showing their answers will be announced to all online players. The game ends in 60 seconds after it starts.
- /mkk setup - Setup the game
- /mkk respond - Give your answers for the current game
- "mkk.setup" - Permission to use "/mkk setup". Default to OP.