- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Due to the removal of some old Bukkit APIs in 1.12, the RemoteToolKit plugin no longer works in 1.12. You can still however use the wrapper. In-game commands will not work. The rest of the plugin, and its features, work as expected.
I do not own this plugin! I have simply patched the original plugin to work on the latest Spigot build (1.11.2).
Are you a Minecraft server administrator? Do you value up-time and stability? Do you fancy the ability to remotely control your server, both in-game and out of game, in a myriad of useful ways from a plethora of different devices?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then the Minecraft RemoteToolkit is for you!
What the Minecraft RemoteToolkit Plugin and Wrapper do for you:
- Provides almost perfect server uptime with no need for action from an owner/administrator!
- Have your server save and restart at any time period with configurable restart warnings!
- The Toolkit guarantees a restart within the set restart period, even if your server crashes, becomes unresponsive, or encounters a "SEVERE" exception!
- Remotely control every function of the Toolkit, even from your smart phone!
- Full remote console access via telnet with support for multiple terminal types!
- Telnet daemon conforms to current Telnet related RFCs!
- Customizable alert messages!
- Fully extendable though 3rd party modules!
- Full feature set works with most craftbukkit builds!
- Most features work with any Minecraft server variation, even vanilla!
- Telnet can be disabled!
UDP API REV 8 | Documentation
Module API | Coming soon!
Official IRC channel
#remotetoolkit @ irc.esper.net
"Help! I've downloaded it, but I do not know how to get it working!"
Stop! Before you give up or ask for help, make sure you have read the step-by-step installation instructions on the wiki page. If you are still having problems, please do not be hesitant to post a request for help on this thread or in the IRC channel - no matter how simple your problem seems.