Make a Minecraft Server easily using this python script!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Now, you no longer need to build BuildTools, get the server file, make a start script, make the eula.txt and then realise that you did something wrong and start all over again!
You just have to run this one python script and you'll be done!
This script downloads the Paper software (and not spigot). But spigot, craftbukkit and taco support will be coming soon!
How do you execute this file?
1. Download this file
2. Download and install python3 from python.org
3. Open a command line and type:
4. Then, change into the directory where the python script you downloaded is located and type:Code (Text):pip3 install --upgrade pip
pip3 install requests
5. Follow the instructions on screen and voilà, you're done!Code (Text):python3 mcservermaker.py
Please leave a 5-star rating if this program made things easier for you.
And also, PM me or message me on discord (arnu515#9699) to get help.
Report bugs on my github issue tracker please, and not in the reviews!