- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Dream. Of course, everyone has heard of his Minecraft Manhunt series, where one to three hunters hunt one speedrunner whos trying to finish the game. I saw that a lot of people have made replicas of the plugin on here, which I discovered AFTER I'd made my replica of the plugin (which you can still find on my GitHub: https://github.com/AtinChing/Minecraft-Manhunt-Plugin). Then I got an idea about making a manhunt plugin for MULTIPLE speedrunners, which I could not find on here, so here it is.
/target3 [player1name] [player2name] [player3name]
This one is for activating the manhunt and passing the players who will be the speedrunners.
This one does not take any arguments, it simply stops the manhunt.
The purpose of this command is to let the player know how the plugins works and what commands it uses, so they wouldn't have to keep checking back on the SpigotMC website for help with how the plugins works or what the commands are.
How it works:
- When the /target3 command is run, all the hunters are given a compass (if they don't have one already) and all the speedrunners get their compass removed (if they even have any).
- When a hunter right-clicks a compass, it will point to a speedrunner, and the game will tell the hunter which speedrunner the compass is pointing to through the chat. If the hunter right-clicks the compass again, the compass will point to the next speedrunner. The compass basically cycles through the speedrunners whenever you right-click the compass. The order the speedrunners are in is defined by the order they are passed in with the /target3 command.
- When the /stoptarget3 command is passed in, the Manhunt is stopped (which gets announced in chat), and the compasses will no longer point to the speedrunners when you right-click them.
- The speedrunners cannot pick up a compass from the ground, craft a compass or take a compass from a chest.
- The hunters can only have ONE compass at any point, they cannot pick up a compass from the ground if they already have one in their inventory.
All hunters will also respawn with a compass in their inventory if they die. Additionally, hunters cannot drop compasses from their inventory.
Contact me on Discord @dependable, have a nice day#0504 if there are any problems or issues.