Minefield is a minigame plugin where players spawn on a flat map, and must make the long trek over the field of mines. The mines cause a variety of effects. If you like this game, consider checking out Slime Brawl as it is made on the same game engine.
- My test server: 22.214.171.124:27201
- PM me to get yours added!
- Multiple arenas per server
- Join signs which auto update
- Leave, and Stats signs
- Stats (wins, losses, kills, deaths, and games played)
- Simple setup
- Lots of different possible mines
- Scoreboard with no flicker
- Customizable Messages
- Customizable Settings
- Download the SlimeBrawl jar file
- Insert into the /plugins folder
- Restart/Reload server (Preferably restart)
- Create a new arena with /mf create <ArenaName>
- Set the leave location with /mf setleave
- Set the lobby location of the arena /mf setlobby <ArenaName>
- Set the spawn(s) with /mf addspawn <ArenaName>
- Set the winning button by running /mf setbutton <ArenaName> while looking at a button
- Stand on 1 corner of the map (Must be a rectangle) and run /mf setcorner 1 <ArenaName> and then go to the opposite corner and run /mf setcorner 2 <ArenaName>
- Add signs as you please with /sb sign <Leave/Stats> and /sb addsign <ArenaName> for the join sign
- Configure the messages and settings to your liking
- Have fun!
- mf.admin (Access to the admin perms)
- mf.joinfull (Access to join full arenas)
- mf.join (Access to join arenas defaults to everyone)
/minefield and /mf both work
- /mf create <ArenaName> (Creates an arena with the inserted name)
- /mf setleave (Sets the leave location for all arenas)
- /mf reload (Reloads the SlimeBrawl configs)
- /mf help <1/2> (Brings up the admin help menu)
- /mf addspawn <ArenaName> (Adds a spawn to the specified arena)
- /mf removespawn <Number> <ArenaName> (Removes the specified spawn from the specified arena)
- /mf start <ArenaName> (Force start the specified arena. Use with caution)
- /mf addsign <ArenaName> (Adds a join sign for the specified arena)
- /mf sign leave (Adds a sign which you can click to leave the arena)
- /mf sign stats (Adds a sign which you can click to get stats)
- /mf join <ArenaName> (Join the specified arena)
- /mf leave (Leave the current arena)
- /mf setcorner <1/2> <ArenaName> (Sets the corner of the arena)
- /mf setbutton <ArenaName> (Sets the game winning button for the arena)
- More Mines (Please suggest them)
- Bungee cord mode (Added as of version 1.1 RELEASE)
- Please suggest more!
Please note that I maintain many other premium resources on spigot, and they get first priority when it comes to updating, feature additions, etc. This plugin is mainly here to give back to the community, as well as show off the game engine my future minigames will be built with. Enjoy!
- Anvils not killing players
- Please report more as you find them
Buy Me Pizza (100% optional)
Minefield 1.1 RELEASE
Watch out!! BOOM! Can you make it to the end? Super fun new minigame for FREE!
- Bug Fix / Troll Pole Jul 13, 2015
Plugin isn't working on 1.7 spigot. Please help. Error: Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.entity.Player.getTargetBlock(Ljava/util/Set;I)Lorg/bukkit/block/Block;
at tfw.MF.General.CommandsManager.onCommand(CommandsManager.java:107) ~[?:?]
Great game super excited!
I got this game and the slime brawl but there's a problem in both.
For the minefield one it says an internal error occured when I try the /mf setbutton command and it says it in the slime brawl one and the minefield one when using the sign commands.