If you want to know what is the most mined block on your server (or just want to log how much of specified blocks are mined) then this is the plugin what you need!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Writes all mined blocks to config.yml (example for format: DIAMOND_BLOCK: 10)
- Also logs if player mines block in creative mode ( read TODO )
- Get the amount of specified block mined in-game with /blockstats <Block>
/blockstats <Block> - will tell you how much <Block> blocks were mined in the server
/blockstats reload - Reloads the config
Permission is blockstats.view
- Feature for disabling mining specified blocks for specified players
- Notify when player mines a specified block
- Customize if the plugin should log the blocks mined in creative mode (BETA-2)
If you have other ideas for my next plugin or you have a suggestion about this plugin, feel free to write me a PM (or if it's about my plugin, you can write your suggestion in Discussions)
Also, if the plugin doesn't work in a version, please tell me.