Attention: The plugin will no longer receive new features via updates. I currently have little time to program so I'm just focusing on my new plugin. The plugin will only be updated if a bug is found.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Greizkel(Translated MineMania into Russian)
- Languages Supported:
- English, Italian, Russian
The best Mine plugin is here!
MineMania is a MineManagment GUI-Based plugin for Spigot.
With MineMania, you can create Mines that can be resetted by commands or in automatic way, by setting a cooldown or setting a percentage.
All stuff is done simply through a GUI.
- Timed reset
- Local storage
- TabCompleter for every command(from version 0.2 and up)
- Multi-Language support(from version 0.3 and up)
- Mine PotionEffects(from version 0.4 and up)
- MineResetLite and JetsPrisonMines conversion(from version 0.5 and up)
- New *PlaceHolders(from version 0.6 and up)
To convert data from MineResetLite or JetsPrisonMines, insert one of them in the server and digit /minemania, the GUI will say you to convert data.
The plugin is also compatible with TokenEnchant and MineBomb.
- %minemania_blocksmined_<mine>%: Display the mined blocks in the insterted mine.
- %minemania_blocksminedpercentage_<mine>%: Display percentage of the mined blocks in the insterted mine.
- %minemania_blocksleftpercentage_<mine>%: Display percentage of the left blocks in the insterted mine.
- %minemania_timetillreset_<mine>%: Display time left for reset in the insterted mine.
To select language modify the language value in the Config.dat
If you want to help me translate, fork me on github:
For create another translation language, copy one that already exists and rename the last part, example:
MineMania_English -> MineMania_Here insert the language name
And in the Config.dat, for language, insert the last part of the file language.
- /minemania: Open the GUI.
- /minemania addblock <mine> <block> <%>: Add a block to a mine.
- /minemania addpotioneffect <mine> <effect> <level>: Add a potion effect to a mine.
- /minemania blocks <mine>: View blocks list of a mine.
- /minemania create <name>: Create a mine.
- /minemania help: View subCommand list.
- /minemania list: View created mines.
- /minemania manage <mine>: Open directly the GUI view of a mine.
- /minemania potions <mine>: View potion effects list of a mine.
- /minemania reload: Reload the Config.dat.
- /minemania remove <mine>: Remove a mine.
- /minemania removeblock <mine> <block>: Remove a block from a mine.
- /minemania removepotioneffect <mine> <effect>: Remove a potion effect from a mine.
- /minemania reset <mine>: Reset instantly a mine.
- /minemania setcooldown <mine> <seconds/null>: Set the cooldown for the reset of a mine.
- /minemania setgradualreset <mine> <true/false>: Set if a mine should reset in instant or gradual mode.
- /minemania setpercentagereset <mine> <percentage>: Set the percentage reset of a mine.
- /minemania setregion <mine>: Set the region of a mine.
- /minemania settploc: Set the spawn that will teleport the players when mine get resetted.
- /minemania tp <mine>: Tp on the spawn location of a mine.
minemania.admin: Get all permissions.
minemania.use: Use /minemania
minemania.<command>: Use the subCommand inserted.
#If the plugin need to send a message to the players in the mine when is resetting.
#The prefix used by the plugin messages.
prefix: '&b&l[&eMineMania&b&l] &f'
#If the updater is enabled.
#The language.(Avaible languages: English, Italian)
#Blocks resetted per tick while is used the gradual reset.
#If players are allowed to break blocks in the mine while is resetting.
#If the mine needs to reset when there aren't more blocks inside.
#A list that allow you to add warnings when the mine cooldown(the cooldown for reset) has reached a number.
warningsPerSeconds: [3, 2, 1]
Code (Java):MineManiaApi api = MineMania.api;
Mine mine = api.createMine(name); - Create a mine.
Mine mine = api.getMines().find(name); - Find a mine by name.
mine.getKey() - return name of the mine.
mine.getLocation() - return spawnLocation of the mine.
mine.getRegion() - return region of mine that contains Vectors of MinLocation and MaxLocation.
mine.getBlocks() - return list of mineBlocks.
mine.reset() - reset the mine.
mine.getPlayersInMine() - return list of players in the mine.
mine.isGradualReset() - return if a mine reset type is Gradual.
mine.addBlock(MineBlock block) - add a block to a mine.
mine.removeBlock(MineBlock block) - add a block to a mine.
mine.getBlocks() - return a Set of the blocks of the mine.
mine.addPotion(PotionType type, int level) - add a Potion to a mine.
mine.removePotion(PotionType type) - remove a Potion from a mine.
mine.getPotions() - return a Map of the potions in a mine.
mine.remove() - delete the mine.
MinePreResetEvent: Called when a mine start the reset process
MinePostResetEvent: Called when a mine finish the reset process
PlayerBreakMineBlockEvent: Called when a player break a block of a mine
If you found a bug please contact me via Spigot, Discord(dado997#5295) or GitHub, do not write it in the review section, report it on the discussion page of my plugin and wait the fix.
I'm Italian so excuse me for all the grammatical errors. Thanks[/SPOILER]
MineMania || Mine-Creator *GUI-Based [1.8.8-1.16x] 0.6.6
The best mine plugin, With a lot of features and a easy GUI-Managment