- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12This plugin works with an exclusive resource pack to add real emojis to your minecraft server without mods and any other modified client.
Another UTF-8 emoticons plugin: NO
This is real emojis MinEmojis
✚✚✚ Servers running 1.7.x ✚✚✚
Download this API:
Brasileiro ou Português? Veja a descrição traduzida aqui!
- Real emojis to your server and players;
- Put your emojis on signs, editing or placing signs;
- Not another UTF-8 emoticons;
- Option to "test-drive" or definitive install;
- Player can enable/disable for self send or not normal emojis as real emojis;
- 100% configurable strings for all type of languages;
- Aliases 100% configurable for all emojis on configuration file;
- Permission for each emoji or one permission for all emojis;
- No offline install, no MODs and no client modifications, all in-game and on your server;
- No virus and your players can download and install manually if you want;
- You can use this site to simple copy/paste emojis to your minecraft: http://www.emoji-cheat-sheet.com/
- If you want to put this worldwide emojis on your modified client, will work with all available ":emoji:" codes;
- We will add more emojis with time;
- Compatible with all chat plugins, excepting messages sended using commands. We translate only chat messages
-> Video Reviews:
-> Commands and permissions:
The main command is /MinEmojis but you can use aliases as /emo, /emojis and /emoji.
/emojis install - Permission: minemojis.install
To install the emojis temporally on player client. Needed on each login on server if not downladed and installed.
/emojis download - Permission: minemojis.download
To see instructions to download and install the resource pack of emojis to do not need to use install on each login the server.
/emojis enable|disable or on|off - Permission: minemojis.enable
To self enable/disable emojis on send message or on place signs. Player still receiving emojis if disabled.
/emojis list - Permission: minemojis.list
To list all available emojis and respectives aliases too. Simple hover the cursor on emoji to see their aliases (Minecraft 1.8+).
/emojis setsign <line> <text> - Permission: minemojis.setsign
To edit signs and add emojis. To place signs with emojis the permissions is minemojis.placesign, and is given by default.
/emojis <emoji> - Permission: minemojis.<emoji> or minemojis.emoji.all
To test emoji before send to chat. The permissions is a representative of emojis from this site: http://www.emoji-cheat-sheet.com/
-> Set permissions:
If you want to set permissions for emoji and not for all, you need to get the name from this site and remove the ":" from the alias like this example:
The alias is :sob:, then you need to set the permission as minemojis.sob
Other Permissions are:
- minemojis.placesign - To allow player to place signs with emojis. Given by default.
- minemojis.player - To give install, download, list, enable/disable, place signs and all emojis permissions (not given by default);
- minemojis.* - To give all permissions including reload (given by default for OPs);
Real Emojis (not another UTF-8 emoticons)