- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Minepacks is a backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage support.
- Backpack size controlled by permissions
- Auto item-collect on full inventory (can be enabled in the config)
- SQLite/MySQL database
- Multi Language (English and German Language File included)
- Support for MC 1.7.6 and newer (name changing / UUID)
- Preserves the NBT data of items (everything that can be stored in a chest can be stored in the backpack)
Minecraft 1.13 support:
The plugin will work on 1.13. However loading backpacks which have been created on a previous version of Minecraft might cause the following problems:
I am still working on resolving this issues and I would recommend you to wait with upgrading old backpacks to MC 1.13 until I have an solution for this.
- Custom item titles disappearing
- Custom items disappearing (they should show up in the log so that you can give them back to the players)
- /backpack help - Lists all the commands of this plugin.
- /backpack - Opens the players backpack.
- /backpack clean - Removes all items from the players backpack.
- /backpack clean <playername> - Removes all items from another players backpack.
- /backpack <playername> - Shows the backpack of another player.
Extra large backpacks (they gui is broken but they work):
- backpack.* - Gives access to the full MinePacks functionality. (for admins)
- backpack.use - Allows a player to open their backpack. Some permission plugins have problems with this permission. Please use the "backpack" permission in cause this permission is not working for you.
- backpack - Same as "backpack.use". Use this permission if the "backpack.use" permission doesn't work for you.
- backpack.fullpickup - Allows the player to automatically pick up items when their inventory is full (function needs to be enabled in the config)
- backpack.size.1 - Mini size for a backpack, if the player has backpack permission he will also have at least a backpack with the size 1.
- backpack.size.2 - 2*9 backpack
- backpack.size.3 - 3*9 backpack
- backpack.size.4 - 4*9 backpack
- backpack.size.5 - 5*9 backpack
- backpack.size.6 - 6*9 backpack
- backpack.clean - Allows the player to clean their own backpack.
- backpack.clean.other - Allows the player to clean other players backpacks.
- backpack.others - Allows the player open backpacks of other players.
- backpack.others.edit - Allows the player to edit backpacks of other players.
- backpack.KeepOnDeath - Allows the player to keep their items in their backpack on death.
- backpack.noCooldown - Allows to bypass the cooldown to open the backpack.
- backpack.size.7 - 7*9 backpack
- backpack.size.8 - 8*9 backpack
- backpack.size.9 - 9*9 backpack
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider writting a review.
If you like you can also support me with a small donation.
PayPal €: PayPal $: Bitcoin: 3EPvQYp7L6tAXe4yogTGpk1XgH3iKFoiah
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some peoples for their support:
- xDizasterCYx - Logo
Please do not report bugs/errors in reviews! I will not give you support in reviews!
If you find a bug or have a problem please send me a private message!
Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.13) 1.17.13
Minepacks is a backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage.