Add support for MC 1.13.1
Loading backpacks created on Minecraft versions older than 1.13 will not be loaded correctly on MC 1.13 (diapering custom items or item names). I am still working on this.
Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.13) 1.17.13
Minepacks is a backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage.
- Fix error saving new backpack with AutoCleanup enabled on SQLite
- Fix backpack title switching on MC 1.13
- Prevent backpack shrinking if player doesn't have the permission to open it
- Prevent loss of entire backpack when one item failed to be restored (item will be logged)
Loading backpacks created on older MC versions will not be loaded correctly on MC 1.13 (diapering custom items or item names). I am still working on this.
Add basic compatibility with MC 1.13
- Only the "BackpackTitleOther" title will be shown on MC 1.13
- Backpacks created on older MC versions, containing items with custom names will prevent the backpack from loading correctly.
hou19960228 likes this.
- Improve MySQL table creation and update process
- Prevent the config from upgrading on every plugin startup
Improve compatibility with other plugins
- Update description for max_size option
- new translation: hu (Hungarian) (thx montlikadani)
- Bugfix for SQLite with database "AutoCleanup" enabled, causing connection timeouts
This update should improve the reliability when the plugin is used on a BungeeCord network. If you are using BungeeCord please enable the "UseBungeeCord" config option.
Improved support for MC 1.7.10 servers running Forge ((K)Cauldron, Uranium)
- Bugfix for SQLITE_BUSY error
- Add more documentation to config file
Bugfix where backpack clean was not saved when the server was restarted
Page 1 of 3