- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Minepacks is a free and reliable backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, fully customizable language files and MySQL storage support.
- Backpack size controlled by permissions
- Auto item-collect on full inventory (can be enabled in the config)
- Multiple storage back-ends (Files, SQLite, MySQL)
- Multi language support (multiple language file included)
- Item filter (block items from being stored in the backpack)
- Preserves the NBT data of items (everything that can be stored in a chest can be stored in the backpack)
- Support for name changing / UUIDs
- One jar for all supported MC versions
- Supports Uranium based servers
- API for developers
If you are still using Java 7 you can use this version.
- Java 8
- Bukkit, Spigot, Paper or Uranium for Minecraft 1.7.10 or newer
- (Optional) PCGF PluginLib (Advantages of using the PCGF PluginLib)
- /backpack help - Lists all the commands of this plugin.
- /backpack - Opens the players backpack.
- /backpack clean - Removes all items from the players backpack.
- /backpack clean <playername> - Removes all items from another players backpack.
- /backpack <playername> - Shows the backpack of another player.
- backpack.* - Gives access to the full MinePacks functionality. (for admins)
- backpack.use - Allows a player to open their backpack. Some permission plugins have problems with this permission. Please use the "backpack" permission in cause this permission is not working for you.
- backpack.fullpickup - Allows the player to automatically pick up items when their inventory is full (function needs to be enabled in the config)
- backpack.size.1 - Mini size for a backpack, if the player has backpack permission he will also have at least a backpack with the size 1.
- backpack.size.2 - 2*9 backpack
- backpack.size.3 - 3*9 backpack
- backpack.size.4 - 4*9 backpack
- backpack.size.5 - 5*9 backpack
- backpack.size.6 - 6*9 backpack
- backpack.clean - Allows the player to clean their own backpack.
- backpack.clean.other - Allows the player to clean other players backpacks.
- backpack.others - Allows the player open backpacks of other players.
- backpack.others.edit - Allows the player to edit backpacks of other players.
- backpack.keepOnDeath - Allows the player to keep their items in their backpack on death.
- backpack.noCooldown - Allows to bypass the cooldown to open the backpack.
You can find the full list of permissions as well as their default states in the wiki
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider writing a review or supporting it with a small donation.
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some people for their support:
- xDizasterCYx - Logo
Big thanks to ej-technologies GmbH for providing a license to their Java profiler JProfiler, which allows me to resolve performance issues and identify memory leaks.
Please do not report bugs/errors in reviews! I will not give you support in reviews!
If you find a bug or have a problem please send me a private message!
Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.15) 2.2
Free and reliable backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage.