- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Minepacks is a free and reliable backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, fully customizable language files and MySQL storage support.
- Backpack size controlled by permissions
- Auto item-collect on full inventory (can be enabled in the config)
- Shortcut item to allow faster interaction with backpack (can be disabled in the config)
- Multiple storage back-ends (Files, SQLite, MySQL)
- Multi language support (multiple language file included)
- Item filter (block items from being stored in the backpack)
- Preserves the NBT data of items (everything that can be stored in a chest can be stored in the backpack)
- Support for name changing / UUIDs
- One jar for all supported MC versions
- Supports Uranium based servers
- API for developers
If you are still using Java 7 you can use this version.
- Java 8
- Bukkit, Spigot, Paper or Uranium for Minecraft 1.7.10 or newer
- (Optional) PCGF PluginLib (Advantages of using the PCGF PluginLib)
- /backpack help - Lists all the commands of this plugin.
- /backpack - Opens the players backpack.
- /backpack clean - Removes all items from the players backpack.
- /backpack clean <playername> - Removes all items from another players backpack.
- /backpack <playername> - Shows the backpack of another player.
Players need the "backpack.use" permission in order to be able to use the plugin!
- backpack.use - Allows a player to open their backpack. Some permission plugins have problems with this permission. Please use the "backpack" permission in cause this permission is not working for you.
- backpack.fullpickup - Allows the player to automatically pick up items when their inventory is full (function needs to be enabled in the config)
- backpack.size.1 - Mini size for a backpack, if the player has backpack permission he will also have at least a backpack with the size 1.
- backpack.size.2 - 2*9 backpack
- backpack.size.3 - 3*9 backpack
- backpack.size.4 - 4*9 backpack
- backpack.size.5 - 5*9 backpack
- backpack.size.6 - 6*9 backpack
- backpack.clean - Allows the player to clean their own backpack.
- backpack.clean.other - Allows the player to clean other players backpacks.
- backpack.others - Allows the player open backpacks of other players.
- backpack.others.edit - Allows the player to edit backpacks of other players.
- backpack.keepOnDeath - Allows the player to keep their items in their backpack on death.
- backpack.noCooldown - Allows to bypass the cooldown to open the backpack.
You can find the full list of permissions as well as their default states in the wiki
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider writing a review or supporting it with a small donation.
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some people for their support:
- xDizasterCYx - Logo
Big thanks to ej-technologies GmbH for providing a license to their Java profiler JProfiler, which allows me to resolve performance issues and identify memory leaks.
Please do not report bugs/errors in reviews without contacting me first! I will not give you support for bugs or problems that have not been PROPERLY reported!
If you find a bug or have a problem please send me a private message, use the discussion page or report it in the issue tracker, and I will do my best to help you! Sadly these are the only reliable ways for me to receive email notifications about your message.
Reviews to neither provide a proper platform to discuss problems nor do they send me an email notifications and thus will ignore any problems that have not been reported properly first.
Minepacks (Backpack Plugin) (MC 1.7-1.17) 2.4.2
Free and reliable backpack plugin with different backpack sizes, multilanguage and MySQL storage.