- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Author: Spoopy
Minespawners is a lightweight plugin that allows you to mine, place, or sell Mob Spawners. You can allow spawners to be only mined through an silk touch enchanted item or allow them to be mined by anything.
- Harvesting Mob Spawners
- Configurable Enchantment Required for Harvesting
- Shop Signs for Purchasing Spawners
- Harvest Spawners with TNT or Creepers
- Whitelist harvesting to specific worlds
- Easy Install
- minespawners.* - Parent permissions for everything.
- minespawners.mine.* - Parent perm for mining and placing spawners.
- minespawners.signs.* - Parent perm for placing and using signs.
- minespawners.mine.break - Allows a player to mine a spawner.
- minespawners.mine.place - Allows a player to place a custom spawner.
- minespawners.mine.explode - Allows a player to harvest a spawner with an tnt or creeper explosion.
- minespawners.signs.use - Allows a player to use Spawner Shop Signs
- minespawners.signs.create - Allows a player to create a Spawner Shop Sign
#Should a specific enchantment be required to mine a mob spawner?
#Enchantment ID required to mine spawners.
#Should whitelist mining spawners to specific worlds?
#Add world names to the list below to allow harvesting mob spawners in those worlds
#Should we enable harvesting spawners through tnt explosions?
#Should we require permission for spawners to drop from explosion caused by specific player?
#Should we allow creeper explosions to harvest spawners?
#Should we disable harvesting spawners when the explosions source is in water.