- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Minestore is an online store solution for Minecraft servers. It serves more as a “proof of concept”, to show that server owners can securely sell perks on their server, avoiding most “refund” issues.
More information can be found HERE
The source-code is a structure, a point to start off, a framework for other developers to continue building their store upon it.
This plugin was developed from scratch and is not related to Buycraft by any means.
It is in no way a complete plugin and is advised not to be used until a full version is released unless used as a framework.
- MySQL Integration
- Purchase history with full information
- Paypal Integration
- Secure Client-Side
- Socket communication between Minecraft and Web Server
- Authentication System
- Item Giving & Command Executing Systems
- FIX THE PAY NOW BUTTON FFS
- Update the 'Delivered' column on the database when giving a player their package
- Add Bungeecord Support (including handling per-server commands)
- Adding an option to have an auto-authenticate for players who don't want to secure their purchases
- Check the unit limit to make sure players don't buy something they already have/too many times
- Adding an option to turn debug messages on and off to avoid console spam
- Make the plugin fully customizable textwise
- Switching to SSL Socket Communication
- Making the packages non-static by implementing a database call before loading the /category/ pages.
- Add Sponge Support(?)
- Add MongoDB Support(?)
- Make cleaner code with notes
Minestore | Proof of Concept | A Flexible, Open-Source Webstore 1.0.1
A Proof of Concept Web Store integrated with Minecraft in order to have secured transactions :)