What is MineTexas CivilizationCraft?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Netizen539, YourCoal, TheLegionCrazy, biglooc, megamichiel, BenjaminGoGurts, l12436
- Languages Supported:
- Localizable to Any
The MineTexas CivilizationCraft plugin is our first foray into a full gameplay mod server. It extends the last public release of the popular CivilizationCraft plugin.
Are you a fan of Sid Meier's Civilization games? CivCraft is a game that allows you to create your own Civilizations in Minecraft! Just like in the actual games, you have to research and build up your Civ, only it's first person, you can make diffrent tiered items, and you can talk to all of your Civ mates. You start out with some wooden tools and a bit of food when you first join. Spawn is a nice little town with a bank, grocer, and global market. You can sell iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds at the bank. Also, in the global market, things like wood, cobble, feathers, leather etc. can be bought and sold. You’re able to buy cooked fish at the grocer as well.
CivCraft has its own special Materials you will need to use to get anywhere. You’ll want to start out by building a Camp. This will allow you to start getting all the things you need to make a Civ. The resources it takes will sound like a lot but time flies when you have friends to help! The point of the whole game is to make the biggest and best Civilization you can make.
This is a very long term game. No matter what you are planning on doing with your Civ, you will have to be on often. For one you have to be able to pay for the Civ. It costs money just to own all of the buildings, But don’t fret! It isn't hard to earn money and if you keep the Civ small in the beginning its very cheap. When you’re first starting, it is smart to either read the wiki and have a sizable group of trustworthy friends, or join an already established Civ to learn. Well if this sounds like the game-mode for you, then go ahead and check out the Getting Started page!
Aberon Casual Civcraft Server
Rivendell Competitive Civcraft Server
MineTexas Civcraft Changelogs
Additional plugin Dependencies:
Full source code can be viewed on Github.
- Dynmap v2.3(Optional)
- HeroChat (Optional)
- NoCheatPlus (Optional)
- VanishNoPacket (Optional)
- TitleAPI (Optional as of 1.76-beta.1)
- Vault v1.4.1+
- WorldEdit 6.1+
- WorldGuard 6.1+
- CustomMobs 4.17+
- A permissions Plugin
- civ.admin - Grants full permissions, including /ad and /dbg
- civ.moderator - Gives limited Civcraft moderation Permissions
- civ.econ - Gives full Economy permissions
- civ.freeperks - Grants the standard set of perks
- civ.hacker - Use this permission to force a player to use the Anticheat at all times, not just during war time.
- civ.perk.hell - Grants the Hell Template perks
- civ.perk.roman - Grants the Roman Template perks
- civ.perk.egyptian - Grants the Egyptian Template perks
- civ.perk.aztec - Grants the Aztec Template perks
- civ.perk.arctic - Grants the Arctic Template perks
- civ.perk.atlantean - Grants the Atlantean Template perks
- civ.perk.medieval - Grants the Medieval Template perks
- civ.perk.elven - Grants the Elven Template perks
- civ.perk.cultist - Grants the Cultist Template perks
- civ.tp.ally - Grants permissions to Teleport to Allied land
- civ.tp.war - Grants permissions to Teleport to Warred Land
- civ.tp.hostile - Grants Permission to Teleport to Hostile Land
- civ.tp.peace - Grants Permissions to Teleport to Peace Land
- civ.tp.neutral - Grants permissions to Teleport to Neural land.
- civ.tp.camp - Grants Permission to Teleport to Your Camp
- civ.tp.* - Grants Permission to Teleport to All land
Known Incompatible plugins:
If you enjoy this plugin, consider sponsoring one of our servers for a week or more.
MineTexas CivilizationCraft 1.8.0-beta6
Civilization meets Minecraft