I'm spigot developer, and I want to show you my second plugin on this site, but now it's a mini-game plugin!
In this game - determined number of players fight eatch other!
- An extensive system of arenas
- The signs with info about arenas
- Scoreboard with your statistics
- Kits with gui!
- Vip system
- Titles, sounds and effects after victory
- The lobby of server
- /arena <args> - main command, manage arenas of server
- /kit - opens the inventory with kits
- /setlobby - sets lobby of your server
- /lobby - teleports you from arena to lobby
* Copyright 2015 Bartosz.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
HOW TO PLAY?
- At the beginning, we must put our plugin to folder plugins, enable it, go to config file and enter our data from mysql.
- When you've done, enable your server, go to minecraft, find place for lobby of server, and run command /setlobby.
- Next, create arena by command /arena create <args>
- When your arena is created, place a sign, and enter the following data:
- mapId <-- type the map id of your arenaDone!
If you liked it, leave a rate!