== MinigamesLib ==
That's the API I'm using in all of my newer minigames. Of course you are free to use it too, be sure to drop me a message and I'll list your project here too. There's Arcade functionality already included which enables you to be able to play all minigames in one run, you just need to install MGArcade.
The library doesn't do anything on itself, you have to download the minigames below that work with this library. If you want a convenient link to the full package including all minigames plugins: goo.gl/jQQdmY
The link above gets updated pretty much everytime a new build of a minigame is out.
MinigamesLib-Bungee is included in the link above or can be found here on spigot. A tutorial on bungee signs is here.
- Github Repo
- Minigames Github Organisation (I upload all minigames using this API here to keep things organized)
- Maven repo
- Development Files (use the release in the mid)
=== Tutorials and Trivia (hidden features) ===
* Default Config explanation and Item Markup tutorial
* All commands
* Kit Configuration: Coming soon. Just copy paste current kits and adjust them to your needs, if you want to disable a kit, add "enabled: false" to it.
* Trivia (cool side infos)
=== Minigames ===
Links are pointing to the github repos where the projects aren't up on bukkitdev yet. I'll move all projects to spigot soon.
| FlyingCars | ✓ | ✓ | 1.7-1.13 |
| Snake | ✓ | ✓ | 1.7-1.13 |
| Warlock | ✓ | ✓ | 1.7-1.13 |
| Warlock-Tactical | ✓ | × | |
| Bowbash | ✓ | ✓ | 1.9.1-1.13 |
| MGArcade | ✓ | ✓ | 1.9.1-1.13 |
| MGMobEscape | ✓ | ✓ | 1.9.1-1.13 |
| MGSkyWars | ✓ | ✓ | 1.7-1.13 |
| Trapdoor Spleef | ✓ | ✓ | 1.7-1.13 |
| Gungame | ✓ | ✓ | 1.7-1.13 |
| Conquer | ✓ | ✓ | 1.9.1-1.13 |
| NoteblockBlitz | ✓ | ✓ | 1.13 |
| ChickenVolley | × | × | |
| SeaBattle | ✓ | ✓ | 1.9.1-1.13 |
| Splegg & Spleef | ✓ | ✓ | 1.7-1.13 |
| BedWars | ✓ | × | 1.7-1.13 | Coming soon
| OITC | ✓ | ✓ | 1.13 |
| DeathRun | ✓ | ✓ | 1.13 |
| MinigamesLib-Bungee | ✓ | ✓ | 1.9-1.13 |
! means work in progress, x means not started/released yet.
**What does the MGLib Compatibility column mean?** This means that the latest file is only compatible with the given version.
All minigames built with this API will be automatically available in Arcade, which means you can play all of them in one run.
=== Features ===
* Customizable messages
* Different minigame types
* VIP Arenas
* Economy, command and item rewards
* Overall Customization/Attributes like player counts, countdowns, spawns, boundaries etc.
* Signs and corresponding Arena states
* Fast map regeneration mechanism
* Kits/Classes and Classesmenu
* Arcade (play all games in one run)
* MySQL/SQLite support
* Gun API
* Bungee support
* Party (/party)
* Additional shops with Gui
* Included effects like blood or dead bodies lying around
* Moar stuff
=== Enchantments, PotionEffects and Sounds ===
* Please use the following enchantment names for the kits of all minigames: http://jd.bukkit.org/rb/apidocs/org/bukkit/enchantments/Enchantment.html
* For potioneffects use the following names: http://jd.bukkit.org/rb/apidocs/org/bukkit/potion/PotionEffectType.html
* For sounds use these names: http://jd.bukkit.org/beta/apidocs/org/bukkit/Sound.html
* Here's a tutorial on how to include enchantments and potioneffects in the classes.yml: https://github.com/instance01/MinigamesAPI/wiki/Default-Config-and-Item-Markup#item-markup']Default Config explanation and Item Markup tutorial[/URL]
As of v1.4 MySQL Support is fully functional, each minigame creates its own table and will save stats like points, wins and loses into these. To use MySQL enable it in the config.yml of each minigame you want and create a database called "mcminigames". Reload the server, done.
=== Upcoming version: 1.13 (Uploaded 31th December) ===
* Bungee Signs using Sockets now!
* Adds 1.8 spectator mode on 1.8 servers
* Adds stats holograms + commands: /<cmd> sethologram/removehologram/listholograms. For now they'll only show up when joining a lobby.
* Adds leave sign
* Adds option to turn off 1.8 spectator mode
* Adds support for Dispensers/Droppers when resetting
* Adds support for Skulls when resetting
* Adds <money> variable for stats message
* Adds option to use old reset method
* Fix shop items with colors in their name
* Fix /<cmd> reload not completely reloading classes
* Important Bugfix regarding IconMenu in Spigot 1.8
* Fix spectator gui not updating
* NPE-Check when teleporting
* Don't reset fire that has been removed by players anymore
* Fix water/lava flow not being reset at arena borders
* Cache sign configurations
* Fix tnt damage not being reset that resulted from redstone activation (instead of flint'n'steel)
* Don't set lobby items if game started when skip_lobby is enabled
* Fix bug when using 1.8 spectator mode
* Heal players after they join when skip_lobby is enabled
* Update signs too when doing /<cmd> reload
* Don't check arenas for validity in each event anymore
* Fix error in debug mode when player doesn't select any kit and auto_add_default_kit is set to false
* Performance tweaks and refactoring; Better/more debug info
* Close MySQL connection fully
* Water bottle Fix
=== Party system (v1.6) ===
People can now invite players to their party and join arenas together with their friends, just like many huge networks have these now. To change messages of the party commands take a look at partymessages.yml in the MinigamesLib directory. The main command is /party and shows all available subcommands with small descriptions.
=== Additional Information and disclaimers ===
Contact me if you would like to help me out or join the MCMinigames Organisation on github.
A collection of currently 15 minigames + Arcade