- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- mepeisenThe Original Owner InstanceLab stop coding for Minecraft,
he code only for LOL now.
We Update the System and fix issues and add new Features & Games
Bug`s or Feature Request`s ???
That's the API we use in all of newer minigames. Of course you are free to use. There's Arcade functionality already included which enables you to be able to play all minigames in one run, you just need to install MGArcade.
MinigamesLib-Bungee is included in the link above or can be found here on spigot. A tutorial on bungee signs is here.
* Default Config explanation and Item Markup tutorial
* All commands
* Trivia (cool side infos)
MGLib Compatibility ---> Project
1.14.16 ---> BedWars
1.14.16 ---> Bowbash
1.14.16 ---> Conquer
1.14.16 ---> DeathRun
1.14.16 ---> FlyingCars
1.14.16 ---> Gungame
1.14.16 ---> HorseRacing
1.14.16 ---> MobEscape
1.14.16 ---> NoteblockBlitz
1.14.16 ---> OneInTheChamber
1.14.16 ---> SeaBattle
1.14.16 ---> SkyWars
1.14.16 ---> Snake
1.14.16 ---> Splegg & Spleef
1.14.16 ---> Trapdoor Spleef
1.14.16 ---> Warlock
1.14.16 ---> WarlockTactical
---> Acarde [Now in this LIB]
---> Bungee [Now in this LIB]
All minigames built with this API will be automatically available in Arcade, which means you can play all of them in one run.
* Customizable messages
* Different minigame types
* Permission for VIP Join to Games
* Economy, command and item rewards
* Overall Customization/Attributes like player counts, countdowns, spawns, boundaries etc.
* Signs and corresponding Arena states
* Fast map regeneration mechanism
* Kits/Classes and Classesmenu
* Arcade (play all games in one run)
* MySQL/SQLite support
* CrackShot API
* Bungee support
* Party (/party)
* Additional shops with Gui
* Included effects like blood or dead bodies lying around
* Moar stuff
* Please use the following enchantment names for the kits of all minigames: http://pastebin.com/rEEjgXMG
* For potioneffects use the following names: http://pastebin.com/yUf3dBxn
* For sounds use these names: http://pastebin.com/R6DpP2Zm
* Here's a tutorial on how to include enchantments and potioneffects in the classes.yml:https://github.com/instance01/MinigamesAPI/wiki/Default-Config-and-Item-Markup Config explanation and Item Markup tutorial[/URL]
As of v1.4 MySQL Support is fully functional, each minigame creates its own table and will save stats like points, wins and loses into these. To use MySQL enable it in the config.yml of each minigame you want and create a database called "mcminigames". Reload the server, done.
People can now invite players to their party and join arenas together with their friends, just like many huge networks have these now. To change messages of the party commands take a look at partymessages.yml in the MinigamesLib directory. The main command is /party and shows all available subcommands with small descriptions.
MinigameLib for many many Games !
A great way to make your server fun and interesting - we use this plugin for a school server which was 100% creative. The kids love taking a break from building to play these games with each other. HUGE thanks to whomever picked up this project and works on maintaining it. Your time is greatly appreciated by many, and your hard work has created many smiling faces and happy memories. Keep it up!
Hello, very nice plugin! I want to request a minigame, I have sent you a ticket on github https://github.com/MysticCity/MinigamesAPI/issues/317
Truly fantastic plugin. It works as expected without a problem; the lib itself is promising to develop any other arena based minigames in the future. Great work! I'm actively using this, and I mentioned MinigramsLib in my personal project TriggerReactor(https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/triggerreactor). Basically I made GUI that shows current players playing in arena, the maximum player, etc. by accessing your plugin. Documentation on your github is clean, but I sometimes have hard time finding resources that I want (Like getPlayerCount in ArenaSetup is a little strange). Anyway, it works like a charm! So if you want GUI for MinigamesLib (like hypixel does), consider using it :)