- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- mepeisenat this moment we stop the development on this plugin.
if we fine some nice coders with a much time we can start again.
Bug`s or Feature Request`s ???
That's the API we use in all of newer minigames. Of course you are free to use. There's Arcade functionality already included which enables you to be able to play all minigames in one run, you just need to install MGArcade.
MinigamesLib-Bungee is included in the link above or can be found here on spigot. A tutorial on bungee signs is here.
* Default Config explanation and Item Markup tutorial
* All commands
* Trivia (cool side infos)
MGLib Compatibility ---> Project
1.14.16 ---> BedWars
1.14.16 ---> Bowbash
1.14.16 ---> Conquer
1.14.16 ---> DeathRun
1.14.16 ---> FlyingCars
1.14.16 ---> Gungame
1.14.16 ---> HorseRacing
1.14.16 ---> MobEscape
1.14.16 ---> NoteblockBlitz
1.14.16 ---> OneInTheChamber
1.14.16 ---> SeaBattle
1.14.16 ---> SkyWars
1.14.16 ---> Snake
1.14.16 ---> Splegg & Spleef
1.14.16 ---> Trapdoor Spleef
1.14.16 ---> Warlock
1.14.16 ---> WarlockTactical
---> Acarde [Now in this LIB]
---> Bungee [Now in this LIB]
All minigames built with this API will be automatically available in Arcade, which means you can play all of them in one run.
* Customizable messages
* Different minigame types
* Permission for VIP Join to Games
* Economy, command and item rewards
* Overall Customization/Attributes like player counts, countdowns, spawns, boundaries etc.
* Signs and corresponding Arena states
* Fast map regeneration mechanism
* Kits/Classes and Classesmenu
* Arcade (play all games in one run)
* MySQL/SQLite support
* CrackShot API
* Bungee support
* Party (/party)
* Additional shops with Gui
* Included effects like blood or dead bodies lying around
* Moar stuff
* Please use the following enchantment names for the kits of all minigames: http://pastebin.com/rEEjgXMG
* For potioneffects use the following names: http://pastebin.com/yUf3dBxn
* For sounds use these names: http://pastebin.com/R6DpP2Zm
* Here's a tutorial on how to include enchantments and potioneffects in the classes.yml:https://github.com/instance01/MinigamesAPI/wiki/Default-Config-and-Item-Markup Config explanation and Item Markup tutorial[/URL]
As of v1.4 MySQL Support is fully functional, each minigame creates its own table and will save stats like points, wins and loses into these. To use MySQL enable it in the config.yml of each minigame you want and create a database called "mcminigames". Reload the server, done.
People can now invite players to their party and join arenas together with their friends, just like many huge networks have these now. To change messages of the party commands take a look at partymessages.yml in the MinigamesLib directory. The main command is /party and shows all available subcommands with small descriptions.
MinigameLib for many many Games !
This plugin been good since 1.7 and still people should use it since it have a lot of good stuff, for people who are complaining about the compatibility for 1.14 and above just use ViaVersion if your server runs on 1.12 which allows your server to let players from updated version to still be able to join and play that's your solution!
It is a very good pack of minigames, I've used it in my 1.7.10 server and runs fine (older versions, of course). Sadly, there's no more development happening for this plugin and the only thing that works on 1.15.2 is the MinigamesLib, all the minigames just give the same error while enabling.
A great way to make your server fun and interesting - we use this plugin for a school server which was 100% creative. The kids love taking a break from building to play these games with each other. HUGE thanks to whomever picked up this project and works on maintaining it. Your time is greatly appreciated by many, and your hard work has created many smiling faces and happy memories. Keep it up!