Have you ever wanted to use Mining Turtles in vanilla minecraft?
Well, I have. That's why I made this super awesome mega cool extreme plugin.
- Create your own scripts in the config!
- Very intelligent tab completion!
I used sponges as Mining Turtles because I couldn't think of anything else yet, feel free to leave suggestions!
You can create a turtle by right clicking on a sponge with the special /turtlerod.
Then a convenient anvil gui opens where you choose a name for the turtle.
The turtles have their own inventory
- /t <name> start <direction> <script> <times>
- /t <name> stop
- /t <name> destroy
You can write your own scripts very easily in the config.
- break <face> eg. break down
- place <face> <block> eg. place forward COBBLESTONE | place forward slot:0
- move <face> eg. move up
- if <face> <block> <command> eg. if down AIR place down COBBLESTONE | if down COBBLESTONE if up AIR place up TORCH
Faces: [up, down, left, right, forward, back]
Note: <block> can eiter be the ENUM value or the slot:<index>
If you don't quite get it, there are some examples in the config.yml
Please open an issue at