- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What is MiRespawn?
When you die this plugin will respawn you automatically, players will no longer see the pesky respawn screen.
- Players will no longer see the respawn screen.
- Send a message after the respawn.
- Displays a title to players on servers with 1.8 or higher.
- Requires Spigot 1.5.2 or higher.
- ViaVersion, if you have ViaVersion installed it will only work on clients with the same version as the server. If you want to support multiple versions of Minecraft, I recommend to update to 1.12 and use ProtocolSupport, with this plugin it is working across the different versions. It's also better since you have the latest version of Spigot and will receive support.
This plugin is relatively easy to install.
- Download the most recent JAR.
- Place the JAR into the /plugins/ folder of your server directory.
- Restart your server.
message: "&3MiRespawn &8> &cYou've been respawned!"
# This function will only work above Minecraft 1.8
title: "&cYOU DIED!"
subtitle: "&7You've been respawned!"
# The duration is given in seconds.
# Do not touch this.
# Removing this value will regenerate your config.
Commands and Permissions
/mirespawn reload - mirespawn.reload
MiRespawn [NoDeathScreen] [Auto-Respawn] 1.5.2
This is a simple Bukkit plugin that allows you to remove the Death screen upon death.
- Added support for 1.16 - 1.16.3 Sep 10, 2020
- Added support for latest versions Feb 1, 2020
- Support added for Minecraft 1.12 and config update Jul 31, 2017