MLDokio is a new era of role-playing! Now musicians on your server can record their music and play it everywhere. There might will be new professions: DJ, Producer etc. If your server is laggy but you want your musicians play their music without that monstrosity gear and buildings, download this plugin!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
syntax: /recorder startstop:
description: Starts recording the music
syntax: /recorder stopplay:
description: Stops recording the music
syntax: /recorder playsave:
description: Plays recorded music
syntax: /recorder save [label]permission: mldokio.recorder.*
description: Saves recorded music to file
syntax: /recordings start [label]stop:
description: Starts playing misic
syntax: /recordings stopget:
description: Stops playing music
syntax: /recordings get [label]permission: mldokio.recordings.*
description: Gets disc with recorded music
How to use:
- Craft recorder
- Open recorder's interface
- Press red button to start recording
- Turn on your noteblock machine
- After it played its song, press black button to stop recording
- If you want to play your recording, press green button, if you want to stop listening your song, press white button
- Name your disc in anvil, if you didn't, song will be named as "Unnamed" and you can change name of your song after, by using anvil, but only author of this song can change its name
- Put your disc to source input slot and press yellow button to write your music to disc from recorder.
- If you want to copy your music to another disc put original disc to source slot and disc to copy on to copy input and press cyan button.
- Put your disc to jukebox and enjoy
- Type /recorder start to start recording
- Turn on you noteblock machine and wait until it's played
- Type /recorder stop to stop recording
- If you want to listen your recording play /recorder play and if you want to stop listening type /recorder stop
- Then type /recorder save [label] use whatever name you want as label
- To get your disc use /recordings get [label]
- To play or stop playing your song use /recordings play [label] for playing and /recordings stop for stop playing. Also you can use jukebox and put your gotten disc.
Craft of the recorder:Recorder interface:
Currently this plugin is in beta version so some changes and features can come to it. Also this plugins works only with paper and its forks. Report only on github.
MLDokio - write a music to your heart 1.2 beta
Allows you to record your noteblock music to discs and play it everywhere