Basically, allows you to make MMOItems (shrubs) that grow other MMOItems (produce) inside them.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Shrubs must be placeable blocks; And need to be placed on the ground to work*
Produce can be anything; Even other crops. Sure I'll use mostly vegetables because those are the most intuitive things to talk about, but you may create Bomb dispensers in a boss arena if you want!
Dependencies: GooP (free) and MMOItems (premium)
ShrubsShrubs are plantable crops that produce produce, the first step is to create a Shrub Type inside the file shrubs-types.yml in the plugin folder:
Step 1: Creating a Shrub TypeThis is the simplest shrub you can make. It requires:Code (Text):# Name of the Shrub Type.
# What MMOItem Should this Shrub Generate?
# Minimum Amount of Seconds between Generations
# After enough time has elapsed, every second's chance at generating the MMOItem
Generation_Chance: 20 #20%
- What MMOItem to generate? (The produce)
- How often to generate it
Minimum Generation Time is the number of seconds that must elapse for the shrub to generate produce.
This, this one requires that a minute must pass before any mangos are generated, and once it generates a mango, it the timer will restart back to 60 and count down.
- Countdown begins when you place the block down
- Also when it produce something
Generation Chance is the probability % of every second afterwards to actually generate an item once the minimum time has passed.
- Every second, bushes that have passed the minimum generation time will attempt to generate a produce item.
- 20% of the time means that, on average, this mango will generate every 65 seconds, but will vary.
Step 2: Creating a Shrub (as a MMOItem)Once you've finished your Shrub Type and have it loaded (remember to call /goop mmoitems reloadShrubTypes), all you have to do is go to the miscellaneous mmoitem type and create a new MMOItem. Search for the Item Stat called "Shrub Type" and write its name.
And there you have it.
You generate the MMOItem, place it down, and it will do what it is supposed to.
There are many more options and conditions. To see them in concisely, you may watch the video. To read about them in depth, refer to The Manual.
*: As of 1.4, Shrubs can be instead treated as 'Seed Packages,' and can be any item, not only placeable blocks.
Note: Commands are managed by GooP itself, since this is an official module of it. To reload:
Code (Text):goop mmoitems reloadShrubTypes
MMOItem Shrubs 16.10.21
Create your own Crops for players to farm MMOItems
- Polishing and Bugfixes Oct 17, 2021
- Still not tested with 1.17 and Java 16 ~ But working with MMOItems 6.6.0 and that Jul 6, 2021
- FOR MYTHICLIB ONLY - DEV MMOITEM BUILDS Feb 21, 2021