Allows to Enable/Disable wether an item will be equipped directly into the helmet slot if:
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- it is Shift+Clicked in inventory.
- It is placed on the helmet slot.
Only available under ARMOR MMOItem Type.
Actually intended to be used with 3D Models - Replacing a stone button for example and allowing players to equip a custom helmet without OptiFine. (OptiFine allows custom armor textures)
Intended for (and depends on) MMOItems version: 6.0
And I assure you it wont work in versions before this. If you want one that does work with versions before this, get GooP.
Included in my actual, full, free plugin GooP. To make these compatible, they use the same save file path, but it is untested what happens if you load both plugins, thus you must not load both GooP and Hat Stat simultaneously. You can switch between them freely though. No stat data will be lost.
MMOItems Hat Stat 1.3
Allows any item (under Armor MMOItem type) to behave as a helmet.
- Now Working with (only) MMOItems 6.3+ Nov 29, 2020
- [MI6] Now ONLY compatible with MMOItems 6.0+ Sep 1, 2020
- Fixed Error when attempting to ShiftRightClick AIR Aug 16, 2020