- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Latest Build is for 1.14+
Latest Build for 1.13: 2.5.6
Latest Build for Legacy: 2.4.2
- 25+ New Bows!
- Silver Bow (40% additional damage)
- Explosive Bow (area-of-effect damage)
- Shocking Bow (temporarily shocks hit enemies)
- Corrosive Bow (area-of-effect poison)
- Hunter Bow (75% additional damage to friendly mobs)
- Marked Bow (temporarily marks players ; attack a marked player to make the mark explode, dealing additional damage)
- Lightning Bow'lt (summons a lightning bolt)
- Void Bow (teleports you to the arrow when it lands)
- Ice Bow (ice explosion, area-of-effect slow)
- Fire Bow (fire burst, area-of-effect burn)
- Trippple Bow (fires 3 arrows instead of one)
- Composite Bow (fires a magical arrow that follows a linear trajectory)
- Gravity Bow (attracts the target to your location)
- Cupidon's Bow (heals the target for 3 hearts)
- Linear Bow (shoots linear arrows)
- Railgun Bow (shoots an exploding arrow ; only works in minecart)
- Snow Bow (rapidly shoots a few snowballs)
- Wither Bow (shoots exploding Wither skulls)
- Autobow (shoots an arrow flurry)
- Chicken Bow (rapidly shoots eggs)
- Blaze Bow (casts a damaging firebolt)
- Shadow Bow (fires a damaging shadow projectile)
- Pulsar Bow (temporarily summons a player-attracting block hole)
- Meteor Bow (summons a damaging fire meteor)
- Spartan Bow (summons arrows from the sky)
- Earthquake Bow (summons a shockwave)
- Laser Bow (pierces through your targets)
- Unique Abilities
- Bows can apply their abilities both when hitting entities and when landing on the ground.
- Bows all have cooldowns to prevent spam.
- All these bows work when equipped on monsters like skeletons, which means you can have custom mobs during special fighting events with new marksman abilities!
- Cool Particle & Sound effects
- Each bow has its own particle and sound effects when it fires arrows. Bows also emit particles when held in both main & off hand. You can hold two bows at the same time to display their particles.
- Highly Configurable
- Each bow can be fully configurated: name, lore, damage, cooldown, color, particle effect, crafting recipe, and additional modifiers (damage, effect duration...) depending on the bows.
- Every message can be translated in the messages.yml config file.
- You can use the "mb-bows" WorldGuard flag to disable custom bows in a specific region.
- Easy to use
- Easily manipulate commands with the tab completion system (press tab when typing /mb).
- Bows can't be renamed/enchanted to prevent abuse, unless you have the permission to.
- API to manipulate existing bows & to register new ones (see wiki for a detailed gui).
- Bow Levels
- Bows given to players may have different levels like item enchantments. The bow statistics like damage, cooldown, effect duration.. scale based on the bow level. The higher the level, the more powerful the bow!
- /mb get <bow-name> (player) gives you or a player a specific bow.
- /mb getall gives you all the bows.
- /mb list lists all bows in-game. Shows also the commands to get each bow.
- /mb reload reloads the configuration file.
- /mb gui opens the Bows GUI.
- moarbows.admin allows you to use all the commands.
- moarbows.gui allows you to use the bows GUI.
- moarbows.anvil allows you to create a special bow by renaming a normal one in an anvil.
- moarbows.repair allows you to repair special bows.
- moarbows.enchant allows you to enchant special bows.
- moarbows.update-notify sends you a chat notification upon login if a more recent version is available.
- moarbows.use.* allows you to use any special bow.
Moar Bows 2.6
Add 25+ unique bows to your server!