- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
I've finally got a Donation URL! If you appreciate our help and enjoy using the plugin, consider donating here!
Have you wanted to allow players to teleport animals from the
wilderness to their base? If so, OtherAnimalTeleport is for you!
All you need to do to use it is place it into your plugin directory
and start the server. While a configuration file is generated,
the plugin will still run out-of-the-box, no changes needed!
- Allow users to take any leashed animals in their proximity while teleporting. As long as the animal is connected by a lead and is within the configured radius, it will teleport too.
- Supports permission checking to only enable 'ranked' users to teleport animals.
- Gives the entities being teleported damage-resistance to ensure it doesn't die on teleport.
- Now supports tameable animal teleportation- if the player is near one of their tamed entities (wolves, parrots, or ocelots/cats) and teleports, those entities will teleport too.
- Now is version independent! The plugin should pull from the list of entities on the server and cross-type from that; this means it will work for all future updates. As long as the entity can be leashed or tamed, it'll work!
- Update checker to notify you of any new updates posted on Spigot!
- NEW! Added world-group feature to restrict the flow of entities across multiple worlds
- NEW! Added support for non-animals to be teleported if you have a custom plugin that allows any entity to be leashed
- NEW! Added Entity-List support so you can restrict which entity types are teleported!
- It isn't teleporting entities, what do I do? Ensure that the user who is teleporting has the otheranimalteleport.player.use permission node. Also, ensure the entity is inside the configured radius! See bullets 1 and 2 below for more information.
- Why aren't tamed animals (wolves, ocelots/cats, or parrots teleporting)? Tamed entities cannot be sitting while the player teleports. If the entities are not attached by a leash, ensure that their "owner" is the teleporting player. If an entity has been tamed by another player, it will NOT teleport.
- How do I teleport monsters and villagers? The plugin will only teleport entities that can be attached via leads, meaning by default, hostile mobs and non-leadable entities cannot be teleported! However, if you have a plugin that allows these entities to be leashed, the plugin now contains support for teleporting non-animal entities!
- How do I restrict teleportation perks to certain users/ranks? The plugin supports permissions, so just give your users/ranks otheranimalteleport.player.use! Note that this permission node is REQUIRED to teleport any entity. To further limit teleportation, the plugin supports
- otheranimalteleport.player.teleportpets (give access to only teleporting nearby pets)
- otheranimalteleport.player.teleportleashed (give access to only teleporting nearby leashed entities)
- How do I make it teleport animals within a larger radius? Inside your config.yml change radius: 2 to any number you want!
- Will animals die if they fall while teleporting? The plugin is designed to give animals damage resistance while teleporting so they should be protected from fall damage for a few seconds after their teleport.
- Where can I get additional help? For any other questions, please use the Spigot Discussions forum, or check our Discord Support Server!
- This plugin is built and tested on 1.16 (version 2.0-b26 and greater). It seems to be backward compatible until version 1.10, although support in the future is not guaranteed!
- Despite this being built on 1.16, the plugin is largely version-independent so should natively support newer releases without needing any updates.
- Please do NOT use the Spigot Reviews section as a way to report bugs, feature requests, etc. Please refer to "Reviewing Plugin" for more information!
- If you really enjoy this plugin, please drop a review (hopefully 5 stars ). If you appreciated my help on a question, also consider rating the plugin! I code for free- I don't ask for money for it, I don't receive donations, and I surely don't get paid to develop. I do it to help others, and when I am recognized for that help, it means everything.
- The reviews section is meant for actual reviews, not to degrade the plugin, make a feature request, or get help. Please don't leave negative reviews on amazing plugins in an attempt to get the authors' attention. Believe me, we DO pay attention to every ticket, issue, discussion comment, etc. Leaving bad reviews to "get our attention" just makes us that much less likely to help you out. If you honestly need help, leave a comment on the Discussions page.
- If you have a feature you want to see in the plugin, leave a comment on the Discussions page and I'll try to respond ASAP.
✓ 10 Downloads
✓ 100 Downloads
✓ 250 Downloads
✓ 500 Downloads
✓ 1000 Downloads
✖ 2500 Downloads
Mob Teleporter (OtherAnimalTeleport) 2.0-b26
Allow users to teleport around with their animals!