Note: For 1.8 and 1.12 builds, visit github releases
- Like the other user commands, the permission for /ma ready now defaults to true.
- Unbreakable weapons and armor now use the unbreakable item flag (1.12 and 1.13 only) instead of item durability and on-hit repairs. This means that MobArena's unbreakable items are now compatible with plugins that depend on special durability values, such as QualityArmory.
- Spectators can no longer take damage when the arena isn't running.
- Pets can now teleport back to their owners if they get too far away.
- Enchantment names are now case insensitive (i.e. FIREPROTECTION is the same as fireprotection).
- All commands are now case insensitive. This means that typing /ma join is the same as typing /MA JOIN. This should help reduce the confusion with commands like /ma l where the L can be confused with a 1 (one).