It is a simple plugin that you can set menus to an NPC from Citizens.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Once clicked on that NPC, you open a menu plugin (set in configuration) of ChestCommands.
Commands and permissions:
- /mobc help (mobc.command.help)
- /mobc about (no permission)
- /mobc set <menu> (mobc.command.set)
- /mobc remove (mobc.command.remove)
- /mobc reload (mobc.command.reload)
Required plugins: ChestCommands (for menus), Citizens (for npc) and Vault (for permissions)!
Please report any console errors!