- Fixed bug where players could not move in Spectator mode
Earn Money and get Skulls by killing Mobs and Players
- Support for Gringotts was re-added.
V6.5.7 was a bad release... could not start, sorry
* Fixed bug in Spectator mode
* Fixed NPE when killing a Zombie
- Deny players in Spectator mode to pickup BagOfGold items.
- Fixed BagOfGold signs on 1.13.x servers
- Fixed leaderboards for both MC 1.13.x and 1.14
I finally found some time to make a Minecraft 1.14 release
- Minecraft 1.14 support added
- Mute and Learn commands fixed.
- Core library implemented
- Moved to new PlaceHolderExpansionAPI
Ultiyplayer likes this.
- Support for both McMMO 2.1+ and McMMO Classic versions added.
- Fixed NPE error in BountyManager (Ticket 485 - https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/485)
- Compiled MobHunting with McMMO 2.0.1, if you want to use McMMO Classic or other old versions you need to stay on MobHunting 6.5.1 or disable integration to McMMO.
- Added new option for Towny servers. disable_rewards_in_any_town - used to deny player MobHunting rewards in any town. Hometown or not.
- Support for McMMOHorses Added. You dont get a reward for killing MCHorses
- Added New Achievement. Neptune - King of the seas. Kill a Mob using a Trident over 20 blocks
- Worldguard flag "MobHunting" is fixed after updating to WG 7.0
- Re-added Setting "drop_money_use_item_as_currency" to the config.yml. This was deleted in V6.5.0.
- Recompiled MobHunting against Worldguard 7.0.0 Beta 2. You MUST upgrade Worldguard to V7.0.0 Beta 2 if you use the MobHunting Flag. (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldguard/files)
- MobHunting and BagOfGold is not dependend on each other anymore.
- If you use my other plugin BagOfGold, you must upgrade that too.
- Updated to bStats 1.4
Page 1 of 31