- Default message_type values added. You can now decide where the "kill message","Money message" and "Head message" will be displayed. Possible Values are: Chat, ActionBar, BassBar, Title, Subtitle or None. None if you dont want any message.
- Fix bug: Trident detected as fists - Ticket 420 (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/420)
- Fixed ticket 421 error when ProtocolLib is not installed. (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/421)
Earn Money and get Skulls by killing Mobs and Players
- For Bounty users - fixed SQL bug (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/412)
- Removed a "null" message when clicking a non MobHunting head on a MC 1.13 server
- Added support for WorldGuard 7.0.0
- Added support for WorldEdit 7.0.0
- Custom WorldGuard flag MobHunting - tested and fixed.
- Support for Disguises fixed.
This version is ONLY for MC 1.13
New mobs added: Phantom, Drowned, Dolphin and the Fish (Mobs)
Bug must be reported here https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues
I have not had the time to test ALL features, I will need your help!
- Changed how data was stored in the database (Same order as they were inserted).
- Fixed Ticket 409 (https://github.com/Rocologo/MobHunting/issues/409)
* Fixed bStarts.org redirecting
Reporting to bStats.org was broken in v5.6.6
Fixed minor bug in V5.6.7
- Fixed ticket 408.
* Fix a bug where all normal Minecraft mobs was tagged as eliteMobs
- Added Support for EliteMobs
- Removed MCstats.org Metrics completely
- BagOfGold can now be used in both Survival and Creative mode. PerWorldInventory or similar plugin is strongly recommended.
Page 1 of 29