A fun plugin that will make sure your server's animal supply does not run low! This plugin will spawn the baby form of a mob upon it's death.
mobrevival.reload| Allows user to reload the plugin after configuration changes
mobrevival.chicken| Allows user to spawn a baby chicken upon killing a chicken
mobrevival.cow| Allows user to spawn a baby cow upon killing a cow
mobrevival.pig| Allows user to spawn a baby pig upon killing a pig
mobrevival.sheep| Allows user to spawn a baby sheep upon killing a sheep
mobrevival.horse| Allows user to spawn a baby horse upon killing a horse
mobrevival.rabbit| Allows user to spawn a baby rabbit upon killing a rabbit
mobrevival.ocelot| Allows user to spawn a baby ocelot upon killing an ocelot
mobrevival.wolf| Allows user to spawn a baby wolf upon killing a wolf
The only existing plugin is "/mrreload" which allows the user to reload the plugin after configuration changes without having to reload the whole server!
This is a super simple config, it contains names of mobs that are spawnable upon death. Set to true to allow the spawning and set to false to disable it! The plugin configuration (config.yml) now includes areas where you may change the percentage that mobs can spawn.
- Allow server managers to set a number of babies that will spawn (Suggested OficialSaciDePatinete)
- Allow server managers to change config.yml values through user friendly commands
07/21/2015 - You can now reload the plugin without having to reload the server! (Make sure to download the latest file)
07/19/2015 - You can now set percent chances that a mob will spawn a baby form!
07/15/2015 - Plugin submitted
- This is plugin is a very simple plugin that I'm using as a tool to learn plugin development. I decided to publish this plugin because its simple and fun and I know of a few servers that have been wanting this and can use it. Because I'm using this as a learning tool I did not bother to check if there are better/ current versions of this sort of plugin.
- If you find any bugs please let me know in the comments and I'll fix them ASAP
- If there are any features you guys desire post them below and I'll add them in the next release!