- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Elriclespiques (FR translations), Zegameus (ES translations), 貓咪 (zh-Hant translations), Police1082 (zh-Hans translations), AtusHosting.de (de translations)
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, GermanDev builds can be found on our Discord!
Mobs To Eggs gives your server a catchy new feature with players able to “catch” mobs by throwing chicken eggs (or a custom projectile) at them.
You can define a catch chance to make it easy or difficult to catch a mobs depending on what you want on your server.
Don’t want players to be able to catch a certain mob? Just toggle the mob off in the config or give players permissions for all mobs except the one.
- Catch mobs and give players spawn eggs.
- Pick and choose which mobs can be caught.
- Change the projectile the catches the mob (snowball, egg, ender pearl, etc)
- Define the catch chance for a customized experience.
- Per mob catch chance.
- Per mob catch price.
- Works right out of the box.
- Customizable messages.
- 67 mobs to catch.
- Supports Enderman catching.
- Support for 1.17 mobs.
- Works on 1.13.2 through to 1.17.1
- Charge players money or items for a successful capture.
- Allow or deny spawner changing (works per mob too).
- Customize the catching particles and sounds.
- Give the mob catching capsule a custom name and/or lore.
Throw a chicken egg (or a custom projectile defined in the config) at the mob you want to catch and it will have a chance to be encapsulated into the mob egg.
If you wish to use economy features, you need to install Vault and an economy plugin.
- /mte | Show plugin information (No permission needed)
- /mte help | Display the plugin help menu (No permission needed)
- /mte info | Show the catch chance (No permission needed)
- /mte reload | Reload plugin config file (mobstoeggs.*)
- /mte give <amount> <player> | Give a specified amount of mob catching capsules to the selected player (mobstoeggs.give)
mobstoeggs.* | Grant access to all plugin features.
mobstoeggs.give | Grant access to the /mte give <amount> <player> command.
mobstoeggs.catch.* | Grant access to catch all mob types (‘use-permissions’ in the config needs to be ‘true’, setting this to ‘false’ will not make a difference for this particular permission node).
mobstoeggs.catch.pig_zombie (1.15 or lower)
mobstoeggs.spawner.* | Allow players to change the spawner by right-clicking on it with an egg (needs allow-spawner-changing to be false).
mobstoeggs.spawner.pig_zombie (1.15 or lower)
%mobname% | The name of the mob an egg is thrown at.
%money% | The cost of a mob capture (only for 'economy-success' & 'economy-fail').
# Here you can define a type of projectile used to capture mobs. You can give it a name and lore too.
# Set this true to be notified in-game when a new plugin version is available to download, or set false to hide the notification.
# Control whether to allow baby mobs to be caught. It is recommended to keep this false as players can bypass the growth of the mob.
# Control if sheared mobs like sheep can be caught. Players can bypass the sheep wool growth time if this is set true.
# Control whether to allow tamed mobs like wolves and horses to be caught. It is recommended to keep this false to prevent players un-taming another player's mobs
# Control whether baby chickens will spawn if your capsule type is set to EGG. With this set as false, chickens will not spawn when eggs are thrown.
# This controls whether per mob permission checks should be used. If allow-spawner-changing is false, if this value is true it will check if a player has the spawner changing permission.
# Do you want to use the values defined in this config for all mobs (true), or do you want to use the values in mobs.yml and set values per mob (false)?
# The global catch chance for all mobs. This is a percentage between 1 and 100 without the % sign.
# If a player fails to catch the mob, should they get the capsule back?
# Control whether mob eggs can be used to change the spawner type.
# The language to translate messages to. We currently support EN, ES, FR
# Is there a cost to catching a mob? Valid options are NONE, ECONOMY, ITEM
# Define the cost for catching a mob. If cost-type is ECONOMY set this value to a number without any currency symbols. If cost-type is ITEM set this to ITEM_NAME-# where item name is the name of the item and # is the amount of the item.
# Control whether mobs with custom names should be caught or not.
# If catch-customname-mobs above is true, then do you want to remove the custom name from the mob.
# Check whether a mob is allowed to take damage before capturing. This value is useful to set true if you have WorldGuard or a land claim plugin, and want to stop players catching mobs in these regions.
# Define the particle and sound effects that are played when a mob is caught.
# x,y,z offset for the particles
# The sound to play when a mob is caught
# Can be set to any number between 0 and 2
no-perms: "&cYou don't have permission to do this!"
no-change-spawner: "&cYou can't change this spawner!"
catch-message: "&eYou caught the %mobname%&e!"
economy-success: "&a$%money%&a has been taken from your account!"
economy-fail: "&cYou need $%money%&c to catch the %mobname%&c!"
try-catch-sheared: "&cYou can't catch sheared sheep!"
try-catch-tamed: "&cYou can't catch tamed mobs!"
try-catch-baby: "&cYou can't catch baby mobs!"
try-catch-denied: "&cYou can't catch %mobname%s!"
try-catch-custom: "&cYou can't catch the mob named %mobname%&c!"
try-catch-protected: "&cThis mob is protected and can't be caught"
given-capsule: "&bYou were given %amount% mob capture capsules!"
These servers are using Mobs To Eggs:
(Please note that these servers might not be using the latest version of MobsToEggs and are not affiliated with the plugin or Sugarfyi)
(Want your server on the list? Head over to our discord server and ask there, be sure to leave a review below if you have Mobs To Eggs running on your server)
- Cubera | play.cuberamc.com
- Porocraft | mc.porocraft.net
- The Land Of Zolth | play.zolth.com
- AtusHosting Showcase Server | play.AtusHosting.de
Please don't use the review section for support, feature requests, or questions! All support is provided on our Discord server http://discord.sugar.fyi.
Mobs To Eggs 1.5.5_5
A mob catcher where you throw chicken eggs at mobs for a chance to catch them!