- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Elriclespiques (FR translations), Zegameus (ES translations)
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish, FrenchMobs To Eggs gives your server a catchy new feature with players able to “catch” mobs by throwing chicken eggs at them.
You can define a catch chance to make it easy or difficult to catch a mobs depending on what you want on your server.
Don’t want players to be able to catch a certain mob? Just toggle the mob off in the config or give players permissions for all mobs except the one.
- Catch mobs and give players spawn eggs.
- Pick and choose which mobs can be caught.
- Change the projectile the catches the mob (arrow, ender pearl, etc)
- Define the catch chance for a customized experience.
- Per mob catch chance.
- Per mob catch price.
- Works right out of the box.
- Customizable messages.
- 59 mobs to catch.
- Supports Enderman catching.
- Support for 1.15 mobs.
- Works on 1.13.2 through to 1.15.2
- Charge players money for a successful capture.
- Allow or deny spawner changing (works per mob too).
- Customize the catching particles and sounds.
- Give the mob catching capsule a custom name and/or lore.
Throw a chicken egg at the mob you want to catch and it will have a chance to be encapsulated into the mob egg.
If you wish to use economy features, you need to install Vault and an economy plugin.
- /mte | Show plugin information (No permission needed)
- /mte help | Display the plugin help menu (No permission needed)
- /mte info | Show the catch chance (No permission needed)
- /mte reload | Reload plugin config file (mobstoeggs.*)
- /mte give <amount> <player> | Give a specified amount of mob catching capsules to the selected player (mobstoeggs.give)
mobstoeggs.* | Grant access to all plugin features.
mobstoeggs.spawners | Allow players to change the spawner by right-clicking on it with an egg (needs allow-spawner-changing to be false).
mobstoeggs.catch.* | Grant access to catch all mob types (‘use-permissions’ in the config needs to be ‘true’, setting this to ‘false’ will not make a difference for this particular permission node).
mobstoeggs.give | Grant access to the /mte give <amount> <player> command.
%mobname% | The name of the mob an egg is thrown at.
%money% | The cost of a mob capture (only for 'economy-success' & 'economy-fail').
no-perms: "&cYou don't have permission to do this!"
no-change-spawner: "&cYou can't change this spawner!"
catch-message: "&eYou caught the %mobname%&e!"
economy-success: "&a$%money%&a has been taken from your account!"
economy-fail: "&cYou need $%money%&c to catch the %mobname%&c!"
try-catch-sheared: "&cYou can't catch sheared sheep!"
try-catch-tamed: "&cYou can't catch tamed mobs!"
try-catch-baby: "&cYou can't catch baby mobs!"
try-catch-denied: "&cYou can't catch %mobname%s!"
try-catch-custom: "&cYou can't catch the mob named %mobname%&c!"
try-catch-protected: "&cThis mob is protected and can't be caught
These servers are using Mobs To Eggs:
- Cubera | play.cuberamc.com
- Porocraft | mc.porocraft.net
(Want your server on the list? Head over to our discord server and ask there, be sure to leave a review below if you have Mobs To Eggs running on your server)
Please don't use the review section for support! All support is provided on our Discord server http://discord.sugar.fyi.
Mobs To Eggs 1.5.3_1
A mob catcher where you throw chicken eggs at mobs for a chance to catch them!