All my plugins/programs are unsupported and will not be updated anymore. Most of them will not be available.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Easily manage your game servers.
Some of the modules available
- Modular - enable only what you need!
- Public API - develop your own modules!
- Free Open Source - you can use it, for free! Also you can fork the project too!
- Runs on almost everything - Linux, Windows, MacOS... anything that supports Java 1.8 can run it!
- Works with almost everything - Minecraft (Bukkit, Bungeecord and Forge) and Terraria (TShock) servers have been reported as working!
- Servers always up - if your server crashes or freezes, it will be restarted automatically!
- Scheduler - Run commands at the scheduled time!
- WebHook - Provides a web hook server, useful for a Web Control Panel!
Is it really free?
- Java 1.8
Yes, it is!
I have found an issue, or I have a suggestion!
Please visit the issue tracker.
How to set up
Check the Quick installation guide!
How to develop modules
Check the Quick API guide for developers!
I need help!
Please be sure to read the wiki carefully. If you cannot make it work, please visit the issue tracker for any question that has been posted already... if you can't find anything useful, then post a new "issue".